the new boys

??? P.o.v

So this is the school that this kid with the special powers go to. We were waiting for this "hybrid girl" to come and then my brother comes along and yells "WHY DO WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR A SILLY GIRL TO SHOW US AROUND THIS PATHETIC SCHOOL WHEN WE SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR THIS SPECIAL KID AND TAKE THEM TO KING ASGORE AN- " "dude can you stop yelling everyone outside the door can probably hear you! Anyways the special kid is somewhere in this school and we have to enrol to find who it is!" I said to him showing my glowing blue eye! " BUT...but sans why is the kid here anyways?" My brother - papyrus says to me not yelling anymore. "Well for starters pap the kid is a high school student and we have to enrol here so we can find whoever it is! Got it pap?" I told him but before he could answer a girl came in and to my surprise she was cute...wait WHY did I say that? I don't like her I just met her why am I acting like this? Then I noticed I was blushing a bit blue!

(Y/n) p.o.v

Honestly when I went into the office I found the two kids I had to show around and to my surprise they were both boys one short and one tall the tall one was wearing a white v-neck with yellow outlines and also wearing some dark blue jeans and was also wearing a red scarf around his neck must be cold I thought any ways he was pale and had white (as in grey or silver) hair and Brown eyes and had a strange red symbol on his top and he was wearing red boots wow I thought he must think he's pretty cool anyways the short boy had pale skin, white hair and Brown hazel eyes like the other boy and was wearing a blue fuzzy jacket with a white undershirt and was wearing some bluish black......SPORT SHORTS WHAT THE HECK ITS LIKE WINTER! He had white strips on the side of the shorts and he was....looking at me weirdly and his face was going blue, was that how he blushes? Anyway I went up to them and asked "are you the boy's I have to show around the school?" The tall one shoved the short one and got him out of his trance on me and I told him the question again and he and the tall boy nodded and showed them around the school talking and stuff.

Time skip brought to you by mettaton shows and beauty!

After showing them around school the bell went for school finishing and said bye to them and they said bye back the short one, who told me his name was sans and the tall one was his little brother papyrus (pap for short), was still looking at me and blushing at me and I blushed a reddish pink colour wait why am I blushing I only just met him and for some reason I think I've seen him and his brother somewhere before but I don't know where but just somewhere I've seen in a....videogame......

A/n
Yo way up hybrids duzzel15 here and this time I did this chapter longer also if I haven't said this already but this is my first story I've done so yeah anyways I don't own undertale it belongs to Toby Fox! And I'll see you hybrids later!
BAIE!!!💖