Chapter 1

|Chapter 1|

"Fuck ! Ooo Baby Right There " I Moaned As I Got Ate Out By A Bad Bitch . Lord , This Girl's Tounge Was Talented. Right When I Felt MySelf About To Cum I GrabbedThe Back Of Her Head Roughly And Made Her Swallow Every Drop . 

"You Taste Good Mami ." She Said .

"Thanks , Now Get On All 4's , And Close Your Eyes . " I Told Her As I Went To Get My 9' Vibrating Didlo Strap-On . If Only You Knew How Much Fun I Was About To Hvae . 

I Went Back Into The Room And She Was Exactly How I Told Her To Be . Ole'Girl Got One Helluva Pretty Pussy . I Walked Behind Her Got On My Knees And Began Liking Her Clit . All In One Swift Motion I Got Up And Started Hitting It From The Back . Guess She Was Susprised Cause She Started Scraming . 

"Ooo Mami Yess ! Right There Fuck !! " She Screamed . Right When She Was About To Cum THe Doorbell Rang . 

'Yall Ain't About To Kill My Vibe " I Said As I Did My Final Strokes As She Came . 

I Took The Strap-On Off , And Went To Put A Robe On . Who Ever Was At The Door Was About To Get They Ass Kicked . I Looked In The Peep-Hole Only To See My Bestfriend Scooby . I Opened The Door And Gave Him A Death Glare . 

"Really Foo , How You Ain't Know I Was Sleep ? " 

"Because Her Shirt Wouldn't Be On Backwards " He Said As He Pointed To Marcia . 

I Just Started Laughing . "Truee ! , But What You Doing He-"

"Who The Fuck Is He !?You Cheating On Me Already ! MArcia Said 

Pause , Rewind , Play . What Did This Bitch Just Say . Hell Naw , I Gotta Be Hearing Stuff . Before I Could Even Do Anything Elese Scobby Pushed Her  Out The Front Door. 

"That's What You Get For Choosing Them Crazy Ones . Punanay May Be Good , But They Straight Up Bi-Polar . Now , Go Get Dressed Beofre I Have You Pinned Up On The Wall Saying 'Oh Scooby Faster !'

I Just Laughed At His Crazy Butt . We Were Susposed To Be Going To The Mall Today , Then To Some Party . 

When I Got To My Room I Locked The Door And Went Straight To My Bathroom . I Did My Hygeine Routine . I Got Out My Pink & Black Bra And Panty Set . I Went To My Closet To Get My Hello Kitty SweatShit , With My Ripped Jeans , Hello Kitty Hat , Black , White & Pink Jordans . Yaa Girl Was Looking Fine . I Got Dressed , Went Down Stairs And We Headed Out To The Mall . 

As Soon As We Entered The Mall I Seen My Little Fuck Buddy Major With His Wifey . I Smirked To Myself  Knowing The Only Time He Takes Her Shooping Is When She's Mad At Him . She Must Be Had That Her Man Came Home At 2am . Guess That Means We Got To Lay Low For A While . 

He Looked Over My Way And Smikred . I Just Smiled And Kept Walking With Scooby . 

- - - - - - 

Ok , Soo I'm Going To Start On Writing Chapter 2 . 

What Do Yall Think About Chyna Now ? 

Yall Think She A Hoe ?

She Got Swagg ! 

Major & Chynaa ?!?!

Tupac - Dear Mama . I Listened To This While I Was Writing This Chap . That's My JAM ! 

Chyna's Fit On The Side (MM).

New Cover Is By @BootyFulLiar . It's A1 Right ?! I Know . Want/Need Any Covers Done Just Askk Her !