Blue lagoon

Bella's pov:
I kept running and running for hours until my body was physically shaking my breath came out in a short hacked of way and my knees buckled beneath me leaving me defenceless laying on the soft grassy ground, after about 15 minutes I gain back my breath and slowly stand back up only to have emence pain shove me back to the ground. I slowly place my shaking now cold hand onto my wound were the glass shard used to be (which I removed about an hour ago) only to remove my hand from it with a strange warm liquid covering it... Which I soon found to be blood, I could only just see the red tinge under the bright moon but I knew it was blood anyway. Suddenly I felt light head and couldn't feel the cold anymore everything had gone numb, slowly I passed out. "Ouch", I groan as I sit up, I remember my wound and place my hand onto the spot but there was no blood only soft fabric placed by someone Unknown, the feeling of being watched soon got over powering and I jumped to my feet in a attempt to scare away animals or people. Someone or something was stiring in the bushes making me extremely uneasy, suddenly a big brown wolf that towered over me jumped out of the bushes and on top of me growling fiercely in my face, out of panic and fear I started to kick and cover my face with my arms, when ........

Hahaha cliff hanger bitches