Drugged

Bella's pov:

Before I knew it I was being held down by two dark grey wolves as a tall green eyed guy advanced towards me with a strange cloth, he then kneeled down and place the cloth over my nose and mouth making me breath it in. The world around me starts to sway and I start to see black spots, just before I black out I hear a scary deep voice echoing in my mind saying "your mine now and forever love.

I woke jolting up out of my nightmares feeling sweat beads rolling down my head as a migraine quickly forms after my stupid swift movements and after being drugged..... Wait WHAT !! The memory's flash back into my mind and I start to breath heavily feeling a panic attack rise into my system (I've always had issues with anxiety/depression/ panic attacks) I breath in and out trying my best to calm myself when I hear footsteps getting closer and closer to the door. I push myself back down on the bed and pretend to be asleep hoping they bought it didn't realise my heavy breathing and they just walked away, but to my displease the person slowly and not so silently walked over the bed lifting the covers off my head and stares at me. "Sleeping people don't shake and there heart rate isn't flying over the speed limit of a car.... In short I know your awake", shit shit shit I thought what is he gonna do to me WHAT DOES HE WANT?!??!? I quickly and out of the blue jump and sprint for the door only to be pulled back by my wrist and slammed into the wall, "owww" I grown out already feeling the bruising form. I can already tell that this guy isn't going to let me go and that he isn't going to be easy to escape from.