Chapter 10 - Dream

Gray's POV and Dream

Natsu hugged me!! What!? Where am I?! Is this edolas!? Is he gay!?

"Where you been Gray?" Natsu asked me casually like we're best friends, Are we?

"Hey I got something to ask you Natsu."

"Ask away buddy!"

I'm right! We are best buds! When did I ever became friends with a flamebrain!?

"You know Lucy?"

"Lucy Heartfilia? Yea, she's our enemy from sabertooth." He wore a smile that almost look like a fake..

Is this even the Natsu I know!? He listened to me for once!

"DO YOU EVEN REMEMBER HER BEING YOUR BEST FRIEND?! SHE'S A PART OF OUR TEAM AND GUILD!! HOW THE HELL DID SHE BECAME A SABER AND WHY IS SHE HANGING OUT WITH STING ANG ROGUE!!??" I shouted and pointed at her house even though I'm inside the guild.

Everyone in the guild looked at me and they looked down. I can't see their faces... I have a feeling that something happened.

"Gray... the original Lucy... She died a year ago..."

That can't be! Wait... the original Lucy??

"The original Lucy died because she was killed while we were on a mission with her... She cried for help but no one came (Note: Undertale reference ^_^).. She got killed by the monster.. We were unable to protect her.."

Then who is the Lucy I saw earlier!?

"We returned to the guild with Lucy's dead body in your hands... Everyone came rushing towards us, some were already crying. Master quickly came down and said:
"Her soul haven't left her body! We can still revive her! Levy, find a book that can revive her! We still have 5 minutes before her soul leaves her body completely!"
Levy then quickly go to the guild's library to find the book, Gajeel came with her while the rest of us took her to the guild's infirmary."

I... I can't believe that we let Lucy die like that...

"Levy found it and the book open itself. The book flew like happy and said:
"To revive a soul, she has to sacrifice her memory of the guild amd all of you. Everything you've done together because that was the cause of her death, not being able to be protected by her own guild mates.. Are you all sure about that?"
We were all desperate to bring her back and we all said yes. Then the book cast the spell on her:
"A sound soul, dwells within a sound mind and a sound body, revive this poor soul who've been given an unfair destiny (Soul Eater reference ^_^)..."

So its like she has an amnesia but its more like a curse not being able to remember her fun memories with us...

"The book revived her and she was breathing again:
"Let her rest for 5 days and she'll wake up, I'll leave your desicion to keep her in your guild and let that happen twice or send her to a different one that can protect her better."
The book explained and flew back to the library. We left her in the infirmary and we all talked about whether we should keep her or send her to a different one... We all decided to send her to Sabertooth."

"But why Sabertooth!?" I shouted

"That guild can protect her better and we're always destroying the guild..." Natsu said while looking down, his hair covering his crying eyes.

I felt guilty for asking but I need to know. I hugged him to stop from crying, he hugged back. I felt like he needed it. I pulled away and held his chin.
"I'm sorry for asking, can you forgive me?" I looked at him and wiped his tears.
"I forgive you." He pulls me in for another hug, I hug back again. I could feel his wet tears on my shoulder. I brushed my hand on his hair hoping that he would stop "Everything is gonna be okay, don't worry I'm here."

-----------------------
Cliffhanger!!! God I could feel the yaoi in them!! And it almost felt like I was making 2 other story in a story!! If ya know wut I mean. I could write:

Gray x Natsu - A love story between two enemies and two boys

And

A friend who betrayed her nakama

Who wants:

Gray x Natsu?!

Gray x Lucy?!

Natsu x Lucy?!

Gray x Lucy x Natsu?!

I made it longer just for all of you so you better appreciate it or else I'll ship Lucy with Ichiya/Nichiya!! Hahaha just joking ^_^