Chapter Three: Dreamy Dork

Kylie Colette Foster

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So you know how their is always that couple odd girls that are in 'The Clique'. Those wannabe queens who obviously think they are better then everyone? Well turns out the rude guy infront of the girl is Julia's boyfriend, but that was not the guy she was kissing on the bus. I was utterly disgusted by her, she was a slut. The girl with the golden hair was my sister's boyfriend's sister. Her name was Brooklyn, and she was the sweetest thing I ever met, she was my friend. I was going to the mall with Brook tomorrow. Jason was my step-sisters boyfriend. Anyway back to the clique.

The Clique has 5 main girls and a bunch of girls who wish they was in the clique. The leader is Dylan, she is worse ten times worse then Julia. I know because her and Julia had a sleepover, how lucky for me. They messed with me all night, I got no study done. I hate my mom even more and I usually don't, but I do.

Dylan has long black wavy hair with ice blue eyes. She has striking features but very attractive. Her appearance is very innocent. She is dating Cole.

Julia has bleach blonde hair, its very short, only falling to her ears. Her eyes a chocolate brown, she is so pretty, I hate her but her looks are so feminine with long lashes and full lips. Her build is so delicate and small. She really is beautiful, yet deadly. Her appearance even looks like a little girl. She is very snobby though. A natural popular girl (Dylan has same personality) She is dating Jason

Adria I wish I could be be lucky enough to call her my friend. She is very delusional yet care free. She does not care what anyone says about her. She is sweet as candy. Why she is part of the clique is beyond what I know. But every rose has its thorns. She has dark red hair that is curly most times and falls to the bottom of her ribs. She has huge brown eyes and a sparkly white smile. Single (how??)

Tasha She does not talk much at all, and she is annoying when she does. Her voice is high pitched and squeaky. She has jet black hair to her shoulder's and it is nearly always curly her eyes are brown and she looks really plain to be honest. She is dating Christopher

Alex Just the follower, she only is there when they need her for dirty work. She doesn't understand they just use her, poor Alex. Blond straight hair to her waste with crystal blue eyes. She is really small kind of like a twig and her sister is Tasha.

Adria was really the only one to be jealous of. So now that I explained that, I craved to know the name of the dreamy dork.  I had a few classes with him, and he sat alone. Its funny how brown eyes never really intrigued me then all of a sudden it became my favourite color and all I ever wanted to see. But I still had no clue how to find out his names. He was all I found myself thinking about. Leslie decided not to go to college so she was fighting with my mom non stop all afternoon. My sister told me she had a surprise and I would have to wait until tomorrow. I hate surprises.

That night when we sat around the table Julia was herself as usual.

"So, Kylie aren't you trying out for cheerleading" She smiled, all eyes turned to me.

"Damn right she is" Leslie spoke in a heartbeat, and I choked on my food.

"No I do not think so" I gave Leslie a stern look.

"Come on Kyle, it would be great" my mom said.

"NO" I said before storming out if the dinning room.

I went down to the Library to clear my mind of everything. Then I heard people on the footsteps, it was Julia and Jason. Jason and Brook lived on the same street as us. Brook hated Julia with a passion, she knew Julia was bad for Jason just like I did. They went to the living room down hear and I don't even want to know what the could be doing. So I closed the door and went back to my spot at the table and put on my headphones. The song that played didn't really matter all that really mattered was the book in my fragile hand 'Bruiser' A story that always gets me and I could never figure out the ending. I don't know how long I was down there until my eyelids felt heavy. I decided to go to bed. But as I layed in my bed, my thoughts got taken over by a image in my head. The Dreamy Dork.