Intro

Well hello there! I hope you are as excited as I was when I started my own Youtube Channel. Your mind is flowing with rich ideas that you want to implement, you can already see all the beautiful comments, and lots of views. Or you are stuck not knowing what to do.

Believe me I know that feeling, this is why I decided to create this short ebook as way of helping you getting organized so that your Youtube channel can start. I am going to be covering all the essentials from choosing your name to ways of gaining more subscribers. I have been doing YouTube for a few years now and I have learned a lot. I have also made lots of mistakes that I am going to be pointing out for you, so that your Youtube career can be stress free as much as possible.Some don't want to believe it but, having a Youtube channel can be the source of all your happiness or nightmares, but we will get onto that much later. For now let's just cover the basics so that you can be on your way. Also, keep in mind that I am trying to be as generic as possible to encompass as many of you as can. Each channel is unique and requires different strategies to become successful, but these tips are at the core of any channel. Make sure that if you can, DO NOT start your YouTube channel until you have read the points I am going to make. Alright here we go!