Chapter 11

Chapter 11

I looked at him sort of surprised, "Me? Why me?" My heart pounded loud in my chest while our eyes locked. After what felt like a long time, I shook my head and looked to my feet.

"Louis," Harry said encouragingly, "You are one of the best fighters here! You are brave, strong, and strangely intimidating. You are Louis 'Freaking' Tomlinson! You definitely deserve to come!"

"Yeah!" Niall added with a bright smile, "You are one of the most awesome people in the world! Remember that time you told off those paps? Or the other The time you told off he paps? Or the time you had a Twitter fight with Naught Boy and Za-"

"Okay!" I interrupted him, "Let's not bring up all the times my mouth got the best of me!" Niall laughed and grinned innocently. I rolled my eyes.

"Seriously though," Liam said kindly, "We will need you there. It would be so weird not having you around us. Besides, you are really talented at fighting! You beat the hell out of Clarisse the other day!"

Clarisse growled and got up from her seat, staff in hand. She ran to me with full force. I just looked at her.

"Go back to your seat," I said using Charmspeak, "and don't mess with me and my friends." With that, she put down her weapon and went back to her seat.

"Plus he can do that," Liam added, talking about my Charmspeak. I just chucked and hugged him slightly from the side.

Chiron walked up to me and said, "Louis, you did have that dream referring to a battle. You must go with them." I sighed and nodded, agreeing with what he said. I did need to go. With my dream and the prophesy matching up, it was my duty.

"Wait, what dream?" Percy asked. I sighed and told everyone about the dream I had with my mum and everything. I could see Annabeth and Liam connecting the dots in their heads. Ah, Athena kids.

Chiron clapped his hands, calling off the campfire. Before anyone could leave, he announced that the six of us going on the quest would have a meeting the next morning after breakfast. We all nodded and went our separate ways to the cabins.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry it's kinda short. Please vote and send your feedback!