Chapter 1 - The Running Days

• Dedicated to To all my wonderfully weird friends

Well hello.

I thought I would start a diary about my weird life. Because I’m that awesome.

So one that happened today....

Oh, I know. 

So, I was chilling in my classroom right? Why? Because I’m that awesome. Anyway, out of the corner of my eye I saw something.

I looked closely, and realised it was my arch enemy, the Ninja. I put of a great fighting song, and grabbed my blind stick. You know, the ones that you turn to put blinds up and down.

And up and down.

And up and down.

And up and down.

You get the picture. 

I swung it at him, and clobbered him in the head. He fell to the ground immediately. I sighed thinking ‘Well, that was to easy.’ Then there was a footstep behind me. Not daring to look around, I realised it wasn’t the Ninja I hit, but my teddybear. 

I swung around, ready to face him and fight like a man.

Or woman.

Well I am a girl.

Like a woman.

Then my friend looked at me with her ‘really?’ face. “Lost in your imagination?” she asked. 

I nodded, and started doing my work. Because I’m just that awesome. 

_____________

I think I’m going to faint. 

I keep watching this one music video, and I’m sorry to say I fangirled.

Yeah, so I kinda hit my head.

It hurt.

Because I’m just that awesome.

_____________

Hey!

This could be a diary!

Yeah!

Oh, wait it is.

Okay, so what happened today. 

So, I had English and we fished watching Food Inc. 

Horrible to say the least.

The poor piggies!

They were squashed!

By a moving floor!

I don’t think I like bacon anymore...

_________

I just had to do the chickens. It was cold, and I put on my boots the wrong way. 

Then as I closed the door, a bear raised it head and stared at me.

We started having a staring contest when he opened his mouth and said -

“Rose, are you even listening to me?” asked the teacher. I looked up from my special little notebook. We had a substitute, and he was trying to tell the class what work to do. I nodded, rolling my eyes returning to my book. 

Unlike what most of the teachers thought, I wasn’t deaf. I was just multitasking. My awesome brain could do that. “Right, um, OK.” the teacher said embarrassed, blushing very slightly. He returned to the board, cursing. I finished my diary fill in, and looked around the classroom.