Sold

I felt a strong nudge against my shoulder and my body was being shaken. I pulled myself out of my slumber ready to slap a stupid pale skinned freak for waking me up but then I heard Alec.

       He looked giddy. "WAKE UP LAZY BONES YOU'RE EIGHTEEN!!!" I covered my ears at his excessive screeching and turned over.

       "Yeah. And?" He let out a growl at my sarcastic response.

       I sit up and face him. "Fine fine I'm up. Yay birthday! Can I go back to sleep now?" He let out another hard growl and I let out a throaty chuckle.

       "I'm just kidding Alec. Thank you for the birthday wishes." He smiled at me.

       "You're welcome, close your eyes." I did as he instructed and he placed a medium sized box in my hand and tells me to open my eyes. I look at the box and decide to make a joke.

       "Aw Alec I'm quite flattered but usually best friends aren't supposed to get married." He looks at me annoyed.

       "Just open the Damn box C." I giggle, And open the box gasping as the jewel in front of me. Its sapphire blue and is shaped like a tear drop. I glance up at him.

       "Usually they only allow us to have things they bought. But I convinced them to let you keep it." Alec says to me. I quickly roll over to him and wrap my arms around his back. He was warm. Like usual, i shouldn't be surprised, i guess you could say its in his genes.

       "Thank you A." He laughs and I feel the rumble of his laugh and silently inhale his Smokey outdoor scent. Since I was little, he was always there for me, his scent makes me feel safe, his scent is like home, wherever they were, was home, they were a package deal, owners know that. That is why we've stayed in the pack house.

       The pack house - a house where they store all the humans to be auctioned off to be different types of things for the filthy blood suckers, you could be a pet, a sex slave, a blood slave, a maid, or all of them. Those filthy rodents have yet to take me, I guess they don't like the feisty?

       Alec turns his head and sniffs the air. He did this all the time. He says it's a wolf thing. Alec sighed and bowed his head.

       "Its an auction day." He mutter, barley audible. I knew what he was thinking. He thought I would be sold to a blood sucker. And worse, without him. I gently place my hand on his slumped shoulders.

       "So fucking what." I replied confidently as I rose my voice. "You and myself, Alec are a package deal." I Said loudly as I sneered at the passing guarders. Alec chuckled and nodded his had wrapping me in a hug and whispered

"Don't ever forget me."

I gave him a toothy grin. "That will not happen. Because me and you are a package deal. And i am NOT going anywhere!" I yell at him as he chuckles.

He smiles. "I know Clarey Beary."

-----------------

Maximilian's POV

I clap my hands together, closing the file I have in my hands and look to my secretary.

"Shes perfect." Terry nods along with my words.

"I thought she would accommodate your needs sir." Terry says.

"SHE IS A PET! NOT SOME SLAVE! GET OUT! GET OUT NOW!" I yell at him and he jumps up afraid and scurries out of the room.

When I first saw her she was magnificent. She had the fiercest look in her eyes. The wolf boy standing behind her forced my fangs out. A brother figure clearly.

Ive never had a pet before. But she was so beautiful.

Clair. You will be mine!