Arthur ships Mergana

Merlin heard Morgana's footsteps as she was running down the corridor. Just a moment later she turned around the corner, her cheeks as red as tomatoes.
"He's coming!" she half-whispered, grabbing his arm. She pulled him closer, so that their entire bodies were touching, instead of just hands. That's not the plan, Merlin thought. Not that he had anything against it, it just meant more to him, than it did to her and that broke his heart. He moved an inch away from her, but she pulled him closer once again. She looked up with her pretty green eyes and an mischievous smirk.
"You ready?" she asked as they heard Arthur's laughter. Merlin was sure that his voice would've been shaking too much if he spoke, so he just nodded. He smiled and they started walking. Morgana leaned into him and he felt shivers all over the place where she touched him. She started giggling as if he said something funny and he joined her.
Arthur and Gwen, who were walking down the corridor were in a deep conversation. So deep that they didn't even notice Morgana and Merlin, not until Arthur bumped into his servant.
"Merlin?!" he screamed in surprise. Morgana instinctively pushed him away and put on a surprised expression as if she wasn't expecting them.
"Arthur!" she exclaimed. His eyes were jumping from Merlin to her, his expression was unreadable. Gwen on the other hand was smiling, pleased to see them together.
"Were you two just holding hands?" Arthur asked, carefully, his voice filled with suspicion.
"It's not what it looks like," Merlin hurried, stepping another inch away from Morgana.
"Oh really?" said Arthur, looking over at Gwen, smirking at her. Morgana and Merlin used that second to exchange a victorious glance. Their plan was going just as planned.
"Really," Morgana added with a shaky voice.
"Because it looks to me as if you two have finally faced the truth and damned the consequences!" He squealed excitedly pulling them in a group hug. "You can't believe how long I've been waiting for this!" He loosened his grip before letting them go and took a step back as if he was trying to photograph them with his mind, memorizing this moment forever.
He turned over to Guinevere, who was smirking at them the whole time. He took her arm under his, saying, "Let's go plan their wedding!"