Boyfriend...s?

-Heidi's P.O.V.-

"Oh! Candice, look at this one!" I shouted over the "music" in the store. It was really only noise, especially since it was that dubstep crap.

Candice's head snapped in my direction and she made her way toward me to see the outfit for tonight's date. It was a minty, floral dress that seemed the complete opposite of what I usually wear. Which is exactly why it was perfect.

"Is that what Sabrina Hart would wear?" Candice laughed. I scoffed and walked over to the counter with the many items I had purchased for this Sabrina character. I needed a small wardrobe for her if I was going to be playing Sabrina every now and then with Louis. If I play my cards right, I'll only need the amount of clothes that I did purchase. God forbid I need more to let this plan succeed.

"Alright, Heidster. We're done here and your date is tomorrow, so let's get some shut-eye, yeah?" Candice spoke as I furiously typed away on my mobile to Connor. We've been back from shopping for hours now, and I just can't stop. I'm truly smitten with this guy, I swear. It's about 1 in the morning here and it doesn't seem to matter to me.

"You have the signing at 9, Heidi." Candice warned me sternly. I huffed and muttered some not-so-nice words under my breath. Then, feeling her frustrated gaze on me, I typed a good night message to Connor and slipped under the duvet.

 "Hello, love." I yawned out to the 258th person in line. Why is that they make me do signings in every city? And so early too? I do need sleep you know.

The boy, seeming to be 13 or 14, smiled widely at me and nervously handed me a notebook with my face on it to sign. I smiled back as I took it and signed it with my signature red sparkle gel pen. They have loads of these packed in boxes under the table just in case the ink runs out, which it does.

"Thank you." he spoke timidly before scurrying off to what looked like to be his older sister or something.

The next person in line handed me a pair of black, worn out converse. I looked up at the person before seeing that it was a tall, very pretty woman about my age who seemed overly excited about meeting me.

"Love the shoes." I comment as I signed both of the toes. She squealed a 'thank you' before running off like the boy just had. I sighed when I realized that she was the last one in line and sat back in my rolling chair.

"Don't lean back just yet, princess." an all too familiar and terrifying voice spoke out to me. I scanned my eyes to meet Tomlinson's and a worried look came on my face as I noticed the smirk on his.

"What do you want, Louis." I spat out warrily, but with disgust as I said his name. The boy made his lips into a line as he shook his head dissapprovingly at me.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, Sorin. You know better than to talk to your superiors that way." He informed me, the sly smirk still extremely evident.

"My superior? As if, Tomlinson. You're the lowest scum of the earth to me. There is no way you are my superior." I shot back easily. Although, at the moment my mind was processing the many reasons why security hasn't body checked his ass just yet.

"Well, as long as I have your attention..." Louis trailed off, making some strange gestures with his fingers. Next thing I knew, someone was pulling off my shoes underneath the table. I squealed, unsure as to who might be under there, until I almost face palmed myself. The finger gestures were for whoever was taking my shoes.

"No!" I whimpered/yelled. The blonde boy, Niall, took off with my converse and Louis stayed behind. I kind of wished that he would've followed the boy who took my converse. Especially since now I was almost in tears.