HIChapter 25

Hey y'all. Right now its 10:02pm. I got school in the a.m. ! But when I post this it might be septemeber 3rd aka tomorrow lol. Yup or tonight.

Btw imma just call Prince, Prince instead of Jacob cuz i dont want ppl to its Jacob Latimore lol yup.

_____________________

Prince P.o.v.

Imma ask her if she ok then imma ask how this happen. Hope she won't lie like forreal.

Me: You ok.

Jonna: yeah. Just need to clean my nose up and get some ice.

Me: ok. I'll get you some ice and tissue. Sit down on this stool.

Jonna: ok.

I went to the bathroom thats right by the kitchen. Got her sum tissue and gave it to her.

Me: here you go. And imma get yo ice for ya.

Jonna: k thanks hun.

Got her somw ice and put it in a zip-lock bag and put sum papertowel over the bag.

Me: and here you go.

Jonna: thanks

She leaned in for a kiss and I kissed her back. I mean I want sum sugaaa.!

Me: So how y'all start fighting

Jonna: well I was talking to Jay then Zee came in like whatttt then I told her I wasnt talking to her then she said bitch please so I punched her then she got mad and threw me on the floor n started punching me n kicked me in the leg a few times.

Me: oh ok.

That doesnt seem like Zee. I think she would have just said o and left out. Ugh imma go find out. Nvm my beeped. Must be a text.

Text convo.

Roc: aye bro I got the vid. You want it.

Me: ig. I mean hey. Its worth watching.

Roc: ok im bout to send it.

Roc: *new video message*

Me: thanks man.

Roc: np.

End of txt convo.

I saved the video. Imma watch it later.

Jonna: who was that.

Me: Roc

Jonna: oh ok.

Me: yup. How you feeling

Jonna: good now

Me: that's good.

Jonna: yup. Well imma go lay down for a few.

Me: ok i'll be there in a couple mins.

Jonna: ok.

So she left amd I watched the video.

Wait Jay room not pink amd it says Zee on the wall. Damn. Zee beat her ass. But dang y Jonna lie.

Imma ask her.

Zee P.O.V.

Ugh she peed me off. If somebody say don't touch MY man then don't. She learned today!

Roc: bae you ok

Me: Hell yeah. I just beat a bitch ass.

Roc: I know over me *start cheesing*

Me: *laughs* right. But naw that bitch made me mad. I didn't want to beat her up or call her out her name but she was tempting me too.

Roc: bae its ok!

Me: yeah I know. I hope she told Prince the true story!

Roc: I sent him the video so he gone find out.

Me: He texting now. I wonder what this about.

Text Convo

Prince: hey. Um y did u and Jonna fight.?

Me: ugh. Cuz she 1 tried to kiss Roc. She 2 touched him after I told her don't and 3 cuz she kept getting smart.

Prince: um ok. About #1. Y would she do that.

Me: idk ask her. I heard her say its just you and me sexy then Roc said Don't you go out with Prince and she said yeah but I want you then I peeked out the bathroom n she was trying to kiss Roc then he moved back n said wtf are you doing then I came out the bathroom n said i was about to ask the same thing. Wft bitch. You got a man. Then she said did you just?Then I said call you a bitch then roc cut me off and said yes,yes she did. Then she told me to say it to her face so I got in her face n said Bitch.bitch,btc,btc. Then I punched her and you saw the rest cuz Roc start recording.

Prince: oh ok. She told me y'all start fighting and Jay room but her room,not pink and the video shows it all. Um. Ok thanks

Me: np. Btw please don't hit her. Lol peace.

Prince: im not. Peace. Spread the Peace at that.

End of text convo.

Roc: what he want.

Me: he wanted to know y me and Jonna fight. Ig she told him another story.

Roc: oh ok whatever. Come cuddle with daddy.

Me: Heeey

Roc: hey baee.

Aww he is so sweet. I love him lol. Too soon? but y did Jonna lie.? Maybe she thought he would break up with her if she told him about the Roc part but oh well. Im cuddling with my Roc. Yaaas.

_____________

Idk if its short but I gtg. School in the am plus its 11:30 and I gotta get up at 6:25am!! Peace.

Comment!

Vote

Love y'all

Jalaaaaaa

Night btw. Happy labor day. 30 mins left of it! Lol byee