Fairy Tail?

3rd person view

[Y/N] was walking down the peaceful town of Magnolia, [Y/N] was new to the town, but yet she felt like she has been here. 

"Hum... where is there a place to eat at?" [Y/N] asked herself.

She smiled as she challenged her balance on the edge of the river bed, she was walking until she saw a blond girl doing the same, some folks yelled at her to be careful. [Y/N] smiled at the blond girl.

"You've got a problem? Whats so funny?" [Y/N] Looked at the blond girl, then you smiled at her 'challenge'.

"No problem at all, nothing funny i'm just edmiering you M'lady"  She is more of a gentleman than a real man.

The blond smiled "You're a girl too, so why are acting like that?" [Y/N] looked at the blond with a strate face "Why not? Is there something wrong with calling you that?" 

She scoffed then went inside of this building. [Y/N] surged it off and walked off, she kept on looking for a place to eat. [Y/N] ended up at a place called 'Fairy Tail' [Y/N] looked at the place and took a step forward and kept on going, until she was by the two large doors. She slightly pushed it and it opened. Dead silence filled the main room, everyone was staring at [Y/N]  she blushed a little and walked up to this bar, and saw this whited haired girl.

"What may I do for you sweety?" She smiled a sweet smile, "What do you have to eat M'lady?" She giggled at my response, "Whats with the M'lady?" I laughed a little, "It's a habit I have." She passed down a plate with a burger on it, [Y/N]'s eyes glimmered in hunger she started to eat. The main hall got loud.

"WERE BACK FROM OUR MISSION!" [Y/N] choked a little on her food at the loud noise. She spun around to see a Pink spiked haired freak, a Black haired guy who looked cold as ice [A/N: The puns the puns are REAL] a red head, and a 'Blue cat?'

[Y/N] stood up and started to walk out when the white haired girl called out to you, so you stopped in your tracks.

"Would you like to join?" The white haired girl asked, "Join?" [Y/N] asked confusedly, "This is a guild sweet heart-", "THE BEST ONE IN FIORE!!" The pink haired practically screamed.

[Y/N] thought for a secount, she turned around and said "This place doesn't seem that boring why not, I'll join."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: If you guys want more ill update a lot and regularly, my promise to you guys IF YOU WANT MORE BUT FOR RIGHT NOW PEACE!!!