How do I explain it?

[A/N] Sorry my i have been busy this weekend i didn't get to work on this also the story is gonna change up a bit sorry for the confusion, but enjoy.

________________________________________________________________________________

  ~2 Years later~

[Y/N] Pov

I've grown a liking toward Natsu, i want to tell him but i just don't know how, it's either my actual feelings, or mating season is coming up, [A/N: Sorry your a water dragon slayer, i should have mentioned it last chapter, clumsy me!] I took a look at Natsu, I admired him for a secount. Looking at his well toned body, his crazy hair, his caring smile, 'I need it all', [Y/N] thought to herself. Then i saw him look at me, I then turned around hoping he didn't see me looking at him.

Natsu's Pov

I don't know if it was me or was [Y/N] looking at me, I stared at her, looking at her curves, her well toned body, DAT ASS, and her silky [H/C] hair, I bit my bottom lip looking at her, feeling me being aroused by just looking at her. 'What the hell is going on, i never felt this way before?!' Natsu screamed in his head.

3ed person Pov

Gajeel noticed Natsu staring at [Y/N] and smirked,  "Hey, Natsu! Come here!" He screamed across the mail hall, Natsu heard him and walked toward him.

"What do you want?" Natsu asked annoyed

"Mating season getting to you?" Gajeel asked casually

"Yeah I guess." Natsu dosed off looking at [Y/N], watching her every movement.

All the sudden Gray stood up and saw Natsu looking at [Y/N] intensely,  he smirked and walked toward [Y/N] and put his arm around her, Natsu frowned.

"Whats up [Y/N]?" Gray asked casually

"Why is your arm around me? Get the hell off."[Y/N] said annoyed.

Gray smiled and whispered something in [Y/N]'s ear, she blushed, Natsu was pissed.

"Hey Ice Prince get your arm off of her!" Natsu screamed at him.

Gray smirked at Natsu, "Why the hell should I?" Gray said cocky, [Y/N] still blushed and looked away from Natsu, smiling to herself, Natsu didn't see the smile.

[Y/N]'s Pov

"I'm gonna try to make Natsu jealous, so just stay here, no hard feelings right?" Gray whispers in my ear " Natsu keeps on staring at you, so ima piss him off."

Gray pulls away from your ear and you blush madly, 'Natsu was staring at me?!' you were practically fan girling in your head.

"Hey Ice Prince get your arm off of her!" You heard Natsu screamed across the room.

"Why the hell should I?" I heard gray say cockingly, I bowed my head and smiled to myself, hoping no one would see that

"She's mine! Get your filthy hand off of her or else I will kill you." Natsu said menacing

You've seen Natsu mad, over protective, but that was all over his friends, and the guild, not just over you. This made you a little happy, what the hell, you were over joyed, you felt like screaming. 

All the sudden when you were fantasizing Natsu threw a punch at gray his arm not wrapped around you anymore.

3ed Person Pov

Gray was now a good 15 feet away from [Y/N] from Natsu's punch. Gray was down for the count and Natsu was standing by [Y/N] still looking at the unconchence Gray, then he smirked, and looked at [Y/N]. [Y/N] looked at Natsu, with shock. 

"[Y/N].... I'm sorry." Natsu said out of no where.

"For what?" She asked confusedly.

Natsu turned her body to face him, he then put his index and thumb on he chin and lifted it up.

"Your mine, and only mine, no other guy touches you." He look serious.

'Did this idiot turn out to be like this?' [Y/N] thought to herself

Natsu bent down and kissed her lips, [Y/N]'s eyes were wide open. Everyone in the guild was shocked, even Erza, staring at them both. [Y/N] pushed Natsu away, then smacked him.

"What the hell Natsu?! You are an idiot!" [Y/N] said at him, close to tears.

'I didnt want to this in public, he just made a huge seen.' [Y/N] Screamed in her head.

She looked at Natsu, then faced away walking out.

___________________________________________________________________________-________

Plot twist I KNOW, but hey dont get mad at me there is gonna be some juicy stuff soon oh right SPOILER lol, okay  bye my kids.