How do you do? - Chapter One.

As you strutted down the corridor you slowed your pace down to make yourself seem more important then needed. Two Storm Troopers, dressed in black-tailed your speed, marking, protecting your every move.

These two Storm Troopers were your own creation thoroughly trained and created through your own hands.

"Kai, Rai" you spoke, silently. However, they both instinctively heard you.

"Yes, Sir?" they both answered in unison.

You smiled, knowing all too well how they'd do anything for you and even though it is uncommon for a high ranking officer to care about their fellow underlings, you did. Kai and Rai were extremely young when you found them and you had since then brought them up as they were your own brothers, though you hid this well within the Order.

Though they did not look it, Kai was no more than 15 years old as to where Rai was only 12. But, given their highly overgrown posture and growth spurt they both looked around your age.

"We'll be meeting with General Hux, in a few minutes I want you both to follow me in to the control room. Normally, I wouldn't mind strolling in without any protection but it seems that Master.Ren has brought a few prisoners on board, I want the highest alert from both of you" you spoke slightly faster than you'd normally do but you were in a hurry.

"Yes, Sir" they both again chirped.

"Good, Kai?" you asked, stopping and turning towards the young, towering man.

"Yes, Sir?" he questioned, feeling a little nervous.

"You shall be protecting General Hux from when we step into the control room until I say so, Understood?" you gave Kai a robust and stern look.

"Yes, Sir. Shall I proceed as if my duties are to only protect General Hux?" He questioned. Normally, if a Strom Trooper ever spoke back to you, you'd instantly kick his ass but Kai and Rai were different you knew they'd give their undying loyalty to you however everyone else was a different story, you smiled at the question at hand.

"Yes, Kai. From the instant we step into the room, General Hux will be your only source of worry. I know Hux doesn't like to flutter over these stupid things but his safety is the highest of importance. Since, Snoke is giving all his trust and support to Kylo Ren. Mine, no. Our job is to make sure Hux is given our support and trust as well". You proceeded on your way to the control room.

"And my command, Sir?" This time a small, gentle voice spoke up. "I do hope you're not thinking of putting yourself at harms way, Sir?" he questioned, feeling slightly insecure about the idea's that were popping into his head.

"Do not be stupid, Rai" you spat "I'm not completely incapable at defending myself" you stopped dead in your tracks, turning ever so slightly into Rai's direction "Or are you forgetting who has trained you? And to this day you STILL have not beaten?" you starred hard, feeling slightly insulted at the question at hand.

Rai stood firm "Of course not, Master..." he trailed off, feeling that he'd over stepped his ground "I just don't want anything happening to you. While we are around" his head dropped ever so slightly.

You sighed, knowing all to well how important his pride is "Rai, do you think I'm completely idiotic?" you waved your left hand in his direction, and proceeded yet again to the control room "You, shall be my port of protection. Your brother's job is to protect Hux". You did not turn to see Rai's reaction for you already knew it. You knew by now after hearing these words that his pride has doubled in size.

The walk to the control room was indeed quiet, not surprising though since Kylo had brought the prisoners back, he'd been locked up inside the interrogation rooms, roaming and squeezing the crap out of whoever decided to be stupid enough to go against the First Order, you snorted at the thought.