Part7- when did this happen?...

~five days later~
Katelyn's P.O.V.
I woke up with a pounding headache, and I woke up in a hotel room, "...I w-wasn't hear yesterday day..." I mumbled under my breath looking around. Of course some idiot turned on the lights, then I noticed who it was "Garroth you Baka" I groaned from my couch. Turns out we all ended up staying at a hotel on the beach. I was wearing new pajamas. How did these get here? Oh well "I think I'm going to the beach after I take an aspirin . I gripped my head and popped a couple of aspirin into my mouth and washed it down with champagne. "Isn't it too early to be drinking this early in the morning sis?" Garroth took the bottle from my hand "Nah bro. I'm sure I'll be fine seeming as though that everyone is at the beach,bro" I laughed and hugged him. He hugged me back. I then plopped down on the couch and went on Instagram. I see pictures of Aphmau failing at surfing. "Garroth you're brother is Mr.Stealyogurl" I threw my phone at him to watch the videos. He grabbed the phone and started scrolling "Oh look Aaron too. I don't even have a chance" he shrugged "Ready to go loser?" I chuckled. He threw the phone back and pouted "I'm not a loser Katelyn!" I growled. I got up "eh go with out me" I walked over to get more champagne. He sighed, "okay" and then he walked out and headed to the beach. I watched him leave then put back the champagne, "now I can relax..." I lay down a close my eyes.

Travis's P.O.V.
I walked into the room and see Katelyn laying on the couch. Of course I smirked getting a idea...heh...I started to poke her saying her name. "Ow ow OW" I yelled as she punched  me in the stomach. Then she did something really unKatelynish she kinda like...kissed me... Then Garroth walked in and took a picture. Katelyn stole Garroth's phone and I gave it back to him "Am I really that ugly that you don't want to be seen kissing me?" I wiggled my eyebrows at her, and she blushed? I had no idea what it was, but she seemed nervous.

Katelyn's P.O.V
Oh no. I kissed Travis. I THOUGHT HE WAS GARROTH, AND I MEANT TO KISS HIM ON THE CHEEK. The weird thing was...his lips were really soft. Like really really soft almost as if they were a rabbit's fur. So when Travis touched my hand to take the phone away,I pulled him into another kiss.

Half credits to, NekoluvsSenpai