28

Chris POV
We walked around the mall and then Ceci got a call from Jaz. "Yea,..... mhm,....... okay, . . aha, ...... okay, okay, okay, we'll be there" she said nodding her head evertime she said something "Chris we have to go to the shop where they sell alot of stuffed animals" she said "What store is that" i said stopping to look at her "I don't know that's what Jaz said so that is what we are going with" she said "Okay then" i said and we walked to the store where they selled alot of stuffed animals., we walked in and found Jaz and Zabdi in a corner "Can we leave now" Ceci said "Yea okay" Jaz said while Zabdi was holding a million bags "Wait hold on i got to do something" i said "Okay we will wait for you outside the store" Ceci said then she stood on her tipy toes and pecked my lips i smiled and she smiled back "okay i'll be there" i said as they walked out. I found a panda stuffed animal and so i got it for Ceci.

 I found a panda stuffed animal and so i got it for Ceci

I went out of the store and found them. I sneeked up behind Ceci and i had the bear in my hands so i scared her from behind. She turned around and squealed "Thanks" she said and she got the bear and then hugged me "Wait why were you guys talking about Pda" i asked as me and Ceci seperated from each others arms "Because Ceci says me and Zabdi have way too much of it" Jaz said as we started to walk to the exit "true that" i said and Jaz just rolled her eye. We got in the car and awaited for us to finally get home. Zabdi took a picture and posted it on his snapchat while Jaz drived. We got home and went seperate ways. Ceci took her scarf off then sat down on the bed and placed the bear besides her. I moved the bear off to the side and sat besides her. I pulled her onto my lap because i wanted her in my arms. "Your so cute" she said as i brushed my lips against her neck "Your cuter" i said as i gave her a kiss on her neck and dugg my face in her shoulder. I came out of her shoulder "Chris i hungry" she said in a little child voice "Lets go e-" i said but i got cut off by Jaz and Zabdi slamming the door open "Hey lets go to Zaxbys" Jaz said plooping on the bed making me and Ceci jump up a little "Okay" Ceci said and she got off my lap "Okay whoever gets to the Zabdi's car last is a rotten patatoe" Jaz said and then she took off running we all stood up and went running. We all got in the car but Zabdi he stopped by the restroom to check his hair. He came and we left. We got to Zaxvys and ordered our food. We sat to wait. We saw Michael enter and he looked over at us he saw Ceci and a wide smile grew across his face he looked at me and his smile faded. I have a feeling he has something for Ceci but i really don't know. He walked over to us and Ceci stood up and then hugged him. He whispered something in her ear and she smiled. They seperated and Michael said Hi and he went to order his food. He sat down at a two seat table. We got called and Zabdi and I went to get our food. We came back, ate, and talked. We left and Ceci went to say bye to Michael. They hugged again and then he whispered something in her ear again and she smiled again. She cam eover and we left. Zabdi took us to the park. Me and Ceci walked around while Zabdi and Jaz were just talking to random little children. It was funny. We just walked and talked. "Chris" Ceci said after we had a moment of silence "Yes Ceci" i said "I love you" she said "I love you too" i said. Everytike she said that my heart melted little by little. We walked back to Jaz and Zabdi they were sitting on the swings. "You guys wanna go home" Jaz said "Um sure" Ceci said "Okay lets go Zabdiel can you carry me" Jaz said "Yea come here baby" he said and he carried her up on the bench and she got on his back. I squated down and let Ceci get on my back. She got on and i grabbed her legs and stood up. We were walking home. Halfway there Jaz and Zabdi kept walking but i took the curve. Ceci was laying her head on my shoulder so i don't think she realized. I kept walking untill i reached frosty caboose. I went near a bench and let go of Ceci's legs. She stood up on the bench "Are we home" she said "No come on we are gonna get ice cream" i said as i carried her down "Ah okay" she said "Lets go" i said and we ordered our ice cream and then we sat down and ate our ice cream. We finished and she got on my back again. We got home "Ceci" i said but i got no answer "Ceci" i said again but got no answer. I walked into her room amd went to her bed i let go of her legs and she just came down on her bed. She was sleeping. I positioned her on the bed right and then i pulled the covers over her and then i layed besides her. I wrapped my arms around her and fell asleep. I woke up and got my phone from Ceci's bedside table 2:30am marked my phone. Ceci started moving around and then she woke up. "What time is it" she said "2:30am" i said "Ay ya no me voy a dormir otra vez" she said "Ay pues perdon" i said "No es tu culpa" she said kissing my cheek "Vamos tratemos de dormir" i said and i hugged her and she snuggled her head into my chest. I was halfway asleep but then i heard Ceci's soft voice "Chris i can't sleep" she said "Ay Ceci" i said softly "Me cantas algo" she said bringing her face out of my chest "Okay" i said she dugg her face back into my chest and i staryed singing All of me. i passed my fingers through her hair. I finished singing and backed up a little. Ceci was sleeping. I kissed the top of her head then i got back into the position i was in and i fell asleep once again. I woke up and i didn't feel Ceci in my arms. I opened my eyes and looked around. A little light was peeking from the bottom of the door that leads to the bathroom. I stood up and went towards it. I doubted opening the door but i did. She was standing there doing her make up which she totally didn't need since she looks beautifull either way. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she smiled at the mirror then she looked back at me and i pecked her lips. She was wearing a casual outfit.

She was done with her make up and i took out my phone

She was done with her make up and i took out my phone. We took a mirror selfie. She finished putting her mascara on and we went to sit on her bed. I went on istagram and posted the mirror selfie we took with the caption
No place i rather be than with you ❤❤ @cecix_15 (thats's my real insta, follow me) Ceci's phone dinged and then she looked at her phone and smiled. She turned to look at me and gave me a sweet kiss. I pulled her onto my lap and pulled her closer to me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and casually slipped my hands under her sweater and brought my hand up and down her back, getting to her brawline then going back down. Ceci bit my lip and i groaned she smiled against my lips and then she took another kiss and i smiled at her after i pulled back. She layed down and i layed down behind her wrapping my arms around her. I fell asleep. I woke up and Ceci wasn't awake yet so i stood up and woke her up "Mi vidita" i said and she started moving around "mi amor" i said and she just groaned "Cosita levantate" i said and she opened her eyes and sat up "Que" she said in a bad mood "Vente vamos por un tu cafe" i said tugging on her arm "Okay vamos" she said standing up "Okay" we walked out and downstairs. "Zabdi" Ceci screamed as she ran downstairs and jumped on him. Zabdi catched her and hugged her tight "Ey es mia" i said going towards them "Toda tuya" Zabdi said handing me Ceci and she jumped onto my arms and i catched her. I carried her to the car and then i put her down. "Te amo" i said as i kissed her cheek then the corner of her mouth "Yo tambien te amo" she said getting infront of me and giving me a kiss. I wrapped my arms around her waist. She pulled back "Can we go" she said "Claro" i said, i took another kiss and then we got in the car and drove off.
------------------------------------------------------
Hello. Shorter than usual but i might post tomorrow. Might, no promises. Hope you enjoyed. Love ya'll
Maria😙