Pop That

Chapter 11

It's been a week and today is my deadline to get Mia in my bed. Caine has been doubting me this whole time, but I know for a fact I'll get her by the end of the day.

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing; Blow was calling me. I answered and put her on speaker since I had just got out the shower and was in the middle of lotioning down.

"Hello?"

"Fuck you doing?" She loudly asked.

"Nothing, finna throw on some clothes and find somewhere to go. Wassup?"

"Come through, me and two girls from the club decided to get in the hot tub today so I thought I'd invite you." She said.

"Okay, is it cool if I invite Mia?" I asked, as I went to my closet to find a bikini.

"Yeah, just hurry up and come cause they already on the way!" She said. We said our goodbyes and hung up, before I went downstairs to where Mia and Caine were cuddled up on the couch.

"Miaaa." I dragged out. She turned her head in my direction and her eyes got big and so did Caine's. I see why though, I was only wearing a robe that stopped directly above my ass cheeks and the top of my tits were showing.

"Yes?" She said, glancing at Caine who had obviously forced himself to look away from me, before turning her attention back to me. I peeped her looking me up and down.

"Me, Blow and a few other girls are getting in the hot tub at her house and I know you've been in the house with this cornball all day, so I was wondering if you wanted to come?" I asked.

"I don't have a bikini here with me though." She said, frowning.

"No worries, I got plenty so you can choose from any of them."

"Okay, just let me hop in the shower real quick." She said, smiling and jogging upstairs. Not before pecking her man on the lips of course.

"Today is da deadline baybeh." Caine said, getting up and smirking at me.

"Yeah, but I got till 12 tonight so don't worry. Best believe I got this." I said, smirking right back at him. Fuck he think this is?

"Really na'? I can't wait ta' see da outcome of dis hea mane." He said, shaking his head and walking up the stairs. I rolled my eyes and went upstairs too, so I could find myself a bikini.

I picked out a simple black one. As I was about to put it on, there was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" I said, standing there in nothing but my birthday suit. The door opened and Mia walked in, and her hands flew up to cover her eyes when she noticed I was naked. She was only wearing a towel with another one wrapped around her hair.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry." She apologized. I chuckled and shooed her off.

"It's fine boo, we're both girls here. No need to cover your eyes." I said.

"Right..uhh...wow, you have an amazing body." She admitted, plopping down on my bed.

"Thank you." I giggled. "You can go ahead and find yourself a swim suit, their at the back of my closet." I added. She nodded and walked in the closet, leaving me alone.