Crazy Bitches

Chapter 27

Two days. My babies have been missing for two fucking days and the police have yet to do anything about it. Caine has been looking since they can't seem to do their job right, and I'm praying he found them cause he just called me to his house.

Trey was coming along with me, thank god. He's been with me through this whole thing and I'm glad he is. God couldn't have sent me a man any better than this one cause I'm truly blessed to have him and be able to call him my fiancé.

"I love you." I randomly mumbled as we drove to Caine's house, causing him to briefly glance at me before turning his attention back towards the rode.

"I love you too baby." He answered, before grabbing my hand and kissing the back of it. The love of my fucking life, with his sexy ass.

(A/N: I just can't stop adding pictures of his fine ass 😍😩)

We pulled into Caine's driveway and got out in silence. I was praying he knew where the girls were, just praying. We walked hand in hand to the front door and Trey knocked. A few seconds later, my babyfather swung the door open. After we greeted each other, he lead us to the living room.

"Well did you find them?" I cut right to the chase.

"Yeah." He answered, causing me to let out a sigh of relief. I was wondering how and he could see the questionable look on my face cause he continued. "Like two years ago I had some microchip trackin' devices programmed in da back of dey necks."

"Normally I would ask you why you had tracking devices inside my babies and beat your ass, but right now all I could do is hug you." I said, wrapping my arms around him. This was our first time embracing each other in years so it was a little awkward. Our moment was interrupted by someone clearing their throat.

I turned to see Blow. "Fuck is you clearing your cum-bucket excuse for a throat for, you got a problem?" I snapped.

"Girl I don't know who you getting rowdy with but I know you better keep your hands off my man." She answered, rolling her eyes.

"Aye man, chill." Caine spoke.

"Yeah Caine you better control your bitch before I have to smack her silly ass. She got the right one on the wrong motherfucking day, I ain't in the mood for games." I stressed. I still owe her an ass whooping, plus instead of being sad about the twins being gone, I've been hella angry and depressed. So unless she wants me to take my built up anger out on her, she better chill like her nigga said.

"Smack me then bitch, you been using them ugly ass kids as an excuse to dodge getting your ass beat. Well they ain't around now so what the fuck is good?" She asked, getting buck as fuck.

By then, Trey was holding me back from her but once she called my kids ugly, he let me go and I charged at her. Caine wasn't trying to break up cause he knew better than to let this nobody ass bitch disrespect me or my kids like that.