The Land Before Time

· · The Land Before Time: Human's Revenge

My name is Baldwin, and I live in hollywood C.A, and I got a very scary tale to tell about a new movie star's first movie turning into a Creepypasta, this is my story.
Me and my friend Keth went to see The Land before time/The first humans at one of my friends house. He had recently got the DVD at a video store for $5. He invited me and Keth to his house since his parents were going to a party and wouldn't be back until tomorrow morning, they said it was ok for me and my friend to stay for the night.

I spoke to my parents, and Keth spoke to his parents and the both agreed about the sleepover. We arrived at my friends house at 6pm on the dot to see 2 other friends there for the same reason. We had some pizza and some cola before we watched the movie. I explained what the movie was about. It was a movie about 3 teenagers helping the LBT dinosaurs to stop a great evil threat.

We soon got our popcorn and sodas, and we began watching the movie... This is when things got creepy. When the menu screen appeared, Littlefoot and cera wasn't there, just a odd looking Michael The Dino Ranger with a scar. We began watching the movie and things soon got freaky. In the scene that Michael K.O's screech and thud the utahraptors, Michael took out a pistol and shot their heads off in less than 3 seconds with blood gushing out of their necks. And then at another scene when Victor Veloci meets Dil from the 4th LBT movie, Dil attacked Veloci and did a death roll like normal crocodiles do when they see prey.

We were really surprized by these scenes, the movie was regestered PG not PG-13, but we keeped on watching. The rest of the movie continued as it was in the script. But when the movie was over, something changed our lives forever.

After the credits, a scene of the Great Valley was shown burning, trees in flames, Dinosaurs running for their lives, and after a minute or two, the screen changed to Red claw's hideout and it too was in flames. Everyone was running and Victor Veloci fell to the ground screaming "HELP! HELP US! HE'S TOO POWERFUL! HEL..." The rest of the speech was cut off when Michael pulled out Veloci's spine, and Michael managed to crush the spine into bone meal.

Michael then looked at the screen, grining with a evil voice saying, K.E.O.E. He took a gun out of his hand and pulled the trigger. The screen went to black and the DVD was ejected from the DVD player and put back in it's case. We were really freaking out after that, and we went to bed hoping that it will never happen again. But, when I fell asleep, I readed the code Michael said and I understood what it standed for. Kill.Everything.On.Earth.