My Prince {1}

{ Author's note: This is my first time publishing a story I've written, so I'm kinda nervous! Also, sorry about any typos, I'm using a phone. Also, I'm going only off of knowledge from reading other fics, so the finer details may be wrong. Anywho, enjoy! }

You came crashing down the stairs in the clothes you fell asleep in - short shorts and a Hello Kitty tank top - and jumped the last three steps.
Seeing Tony laying on the couch, you ran over and jumped on top of him, laying on his chest.
"Oof!" He grunted when you landed on him. "{First Name}, what was that for?"
"I'm bored!" You whined, sitting up and straddling his stomach. "I don't want to do my essay."
You heard the door open, turning to see Loki walk in, looking hot in a vee-neck and black jeans.
"Loki, I'm bored." You whined again, jumping off of Tony and leaping onto Loki's back.
"Get off me, mortal!" He spat, trying to shake you shake you off but failing.
"No, I want to do something. Loki, do something with me."
"Fine, but only if you get off of me!"
You hopped down and hugged him. "I want to go to the park."
He groaned.
"Be thankful it's nice out, Reindeer Games." Tony said, sitting up. "I've had her drag me to the park in a thunderstorm before."
You ran up the stairs to get some actual clothes on, not paying attention until you slammed into Natasha, you two rolling down, ending up faceplanting in her boobs.
Tony and Loki ran over when they heard the commotion, Tony wolf-whistling and Loki doubling over with laughter.
"Sorry." You muttered, standing up blushing, then thundering back up and into your room, closing the door and collapsing onto my bed.
You heard a knock on the door, so you got up and opened it to find Loki standing there.
"Do you, um, still want to go to the park?" He asked awkwardly.
You smiled your first genuine smile in days, due to the overwhelming amount of homework you were given.
"Alright. We should go tonight, the stars will be pretty."
He also smiled.
"Agreed."

{ So there you guys go! Hope you enjoyed the first little bit of my story! I'll add a second part in a few days! Much love! }