*1*

Rover P.O.V  

"Scam kid, there's no one by the name Parker who works around here!" The bar owner pushed me back furiously. This is the eleventh club I've been to since escaping from home. Apparently no in seems to know who my oldest brother is. Where could he be. It has been three years now since he ran off without mom and I, and though we were sad about it we knew he did the right thing, yet wrong at the same time.

"Paradise". I read the purple lit words aloud. This is the last club for tonight I promise. I hope I find him in there. News back at the place I called home was secretly sent to me by one of my brother's old school mates about his appearance around town in some bar.

No one stood at the entrance but a sleeping security guard who looked too sleepy for me to wake up so I just entered without questioning.

Loud music blasted in my eardrums, bit I didn't care for that. Finding Parker is my only chance of escaping the right way. I've only escaped for a few hours now since he's out drinking with his no good friends, but soon he'll be home drunk as ever ready to halt out all his anger by beating me to near death.

"What do you want beautiful?" Asked the bartender nicely. His eyes looked me over from head to toe, and he shook his head from side to side disapprovingly.

"Damn that stupid Bear is sleeping on the job again now ain't he!" He growled, slamming the glass he was holding onto the counter and stomped from behind the counter through the crowd of horny dancers to the exit.

I sat patiently waiting for his return for he's the only one I can ask for help right now when suddenly an hand grabbed onto my right shoulder. "Y-you're cute, come on home with me". I stared with disbelief at the droopy eyed blonde before me. He swung back and forth sleepily while making kissy faces at me.

"W-what". I stuttered frightened. Is this guy a pervert, or is he just too drunk?

"I said... Let's go!" He gripped my arm tightly to my own dismay, and started to drag me outside of the building. The whole while I tried with all my might to run away, but poor me was too weak and lucky him extremely well built for an rapist.

"Taxi!" He held his freed hand out stopping the first available cab. Before I could make an run for it I found myself being thrown inside of the backseat with a strong force. "Ah..." I groaned into the seat.

"Fairway States hotel". I heard him say before he pulled me up to sit up straight forcefully. "You and u are so gonna have some fun tonight..." My eyes grew wide with disbelief as he slammed his lips against mine, and bit my bottom lip with such force that I had to let him in. "You like that uh..." He hekd my hands together in my lap, and farther the kiss.

I tried freeing my arms,but that was no use with my fragile limps and his muscled frame. I felt myself being pushed out if the cab as he continued his forceful face sucking. "No---" I managed to moan out which didn't make my situation any better.

He lift me into his shoulders suddenly, and started towards the humongous hotel building. "Let me go, let me go!!" I cried, punching his muscled back with all the strength left in my weak arms until I couldn't fight for freedom anymore.

I heard a door click open, and suddenly my view of the long hallway changed to a closing beige door. "Oh I'll let you go alright..." He threw me onto something soft and fluffy. I looked down with teary eyes to see that it was a bed covered with fluffy red sheets.

Seeing as he'd freed me I made to get up, but was shoved back down onto the bed furiously. I looked up slowly into the stranger's lustfilled blue eyes. "Quit playing hard to get sweetie, I mean you're already this far..." He slammed his lips against mine and started to loosen his pants while at it.

Tears rolled down my eyes as I fought him helplessly. It's not like I haven't been raped before, but having it done twice in a day is just too unbearing. It didn't take long for him to enter. I screamed our in mere pain, clawing and scratching his manly figure as he thrust deeper inside of me. I've never had something this big inside of me before, and I most definitely don't like it.

"N-no... Ugh... Ahh!!" I screamed into his sweaty chest as he increased his speed. Finally I couldn't take it anymore, and before I knew it everything went dark. "Parker..." I mumbled out.