A Little Feeling- Mai

I'm sitting at the Kiriyaga's house,in our makeshift classroom, when the doorbell rings. Aunt Cho promises she'll be right back and leaves, shutting the door behind her.
As soon as she's gone, Hiro leans over to me. He's seemed anxious this entire day, but when I've asked him, he's waved me off. Could it be something he doesn't want even his godmother to know? The only thing that he hasn't told her is...oh. The dreams.
"Mai?You know those dreams we have every year?" I nod. "Well, I don't know about you, but I've had them 5 days in a row now."
"Me too," I say. "Why do you think it's happening this way?" Hiro shakes his head. "I have no idea. It's just the six year anniversary of our accidents. But the more and more I think about it, I am forced to conclude that it's-" I nod,
"The same accident,"we say in unison.
"But, that would mean someone is lying," Hiro continues. "And why would someone do that, and cover it up for six years?"
"I don't know," I say. "But maybe we should, you know, do some research? Maybe go to the library after school, read through some old newspapers?"
We make plans to go at 3 the following day, and just then, Cho walks in, looking a little frazzled.
"Everything okay?" Hiro asks.
"Yes, yes," Cho answers." I just ran into an old friend, that I haven't seen in a while. "
Neither of us believes it, and Cho knows it, but she says nothing more about it, continuing to quadratic functions, and then biology.
Whatever Cho is hiding, I have a little feeling that we'll find out sooner or later, probably sooner, and it won't be good.