chapter 3

I DO HOMESCHOOL SO IM POSTING MY THIRD CHAPTER AND I POSTED THE START NOT EVEN 18 HOURS AGO. AGAIN LEAVE IDEAS, COMMENTS ECT.ECT DOWN BELOW AND ON TO THE STORY. (KEEP IN MIND I CANT SPELL)

                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MAZIA'S P.O.V:

After I hugged (Y/N) goodbye, Pewdie took me to a room that was parallel to the one I was just in, and left. Oh how I miss Felix. This man, this look alike, he is not my Felix. I don't wont to be here, I wont to be with (Y/N), Felix and Ryan, My three best friends. Just then I hear whisper on the other side of the door. Pewdie walks in.

"My love." WHAT!! OH HELL NO.

"IM NOT 'YOUR LOVE'" I scream.

"Mazia I have come bearing a gift from your 'sweet heart' Felix. I'm only giving you this because I have to" he hands me a gold locket engraved with 'FELIX+MAZIA'. on the inside is a picture of Felix.

"Thanks.." I mumble

                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RYAN'S P.O.V:

it has been 3 days since we saw the girls. I miss (Y/N) for some reason. I mean I miss Mazia as well but, I need a hug and no way am I asking Felix. Speaking of Felix, he just woke up.

"Sup, friend"

"Hey Ryan. Any sign of freedom or (Y/N) and M-M-M... GAHHHHH. I miss her Dude. Who knows WHAT there doing to them, and I bet they didn't even give them the gifts." He sounds pretty ticked off so I say;

"They might be our heartless evil twins but they wouldn't hurt the girls. they are us remember, even if there evil they still care about them."

"Yer, your probably right" and I was. its true, they care. I start to brush the dust off of my hoodie when Felix screams in my ear.

"RYAN!!!!!! LOOK" I turn around to see that there is a way out, but something isn't right about it.

"Felix I don't know.. it seems to easy... like they want us to leave.."

"I know but, come on"

I followed Felix through a hole in the wall. after what seem like forever we final get out side.

"A forest?" I say. I wait for Felix to compare it to one of his games, or make a smart remark but nothing comes.

"THAT. BITCH. IS. GOING. TO. DIE" Felix screams

"What"

"DIE!!!!!!!" I was confused until I looked up at the window and saw.....

         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

IM PRETTY SURE ITS OBVIOUS WHAT WAS IN THE WINDOW BUT.... CLIFFHANGER. SORRY THESE ARE REALLY SHORT BUT IM JUST TO LAZY TO KEEP GOING TO DAY. THANKS FOR READING LOVE ALL MY READERS <3