chapter 1

DELILAH'S P.O.V
In a totally alternate universe, he and I would be together. He would be the one to hug and hold me, take me to dinner, be my boy best friend, and meet my crazy ass parents. It would be just as i imagined. Perfect boyfriend = Perfect life. But we live in this universe. A universe where love smacks you in the face and leaves a bruise on the way out the door. Dallas would never like me anyway. He doesn't date girls with scars. So all I get to do is sit in English class and stare at the back of his chalky white hair and come up with absolute insane scenarios that I know will never happen.
I don't know much about him besides the fact that he's 15, goes to my school, his birthday is sometime in September and his name is Dallas Tanner. He is absolutely gorgeous. His eyes shine like blue stars. Hard to find, amazing to have. He stands taller than me which is great. He is just so amazing and I have no idea what I would ever say if he was to ask me out.
     But the thing is, my best friend Chandler likes him too. Yes. Chandler is openly gay. What was he going to think if I told him? Would he still be my friend? Would he ditch me ? Or would we obsess about this together? I don't want to ruin our friend ship but I want to date Dallas.

AUTHORS NOTE:// sorry this chapter is so short! This is my first book on wattpad so hope you enjoy it!

         Xoxo~ alyx