Chapter 1: Fishes, Misses, and Disses

Luffy and the Straw Hats, including ex-Shichibukai Trafalgar Law, currently exited Zou, and are now traveling through the New World once again. But the battles on that island has lefts some permanent scars on one particular crew member. Right now, he is currently cooking up some fried calamari, made from the underwater deku-scrubs in the Hyrule Bay. While Luffy and the others were out snorkeling, Sanji "Black Foot" Vinsmoke glared at the dish, contemplating whether the food was too salty or too sweet. As he prepared the food, his mind wandered to the battle he had with his so called fiancé Lola. His teeth started grinding together as he brought up those painful memories of his encounters.

~flashback~

"Lola! What is the meaning of this?" Sanji yelled, sprinting towards the rather obese woman. The girl, in her long billowing dress, turned her head slightly at the sound of his voice, but she did not halt from her path. In her pink pumps, she ran up the flaming hill, littered with the fallen occupants of the anthropomorphic animals of Zou. "Sanji, dear, you should know well enough why," she explained in her high pitch voice and puckered her lips. She pranced up the hill beckoning Sanji to come join her by her side.

"Come Sanji-kun! Let us dine on this very mountain! You can make me my favorite desert: a triple rainbow sherbert with a double decker red velvet layer lathered with strawberry filling, and a single piece of dark fudge covered in cherries that spells out...!" Before she mentioned any more, a foot met with the side of her face at lighting speed, causing a couple of her molars to fall out due to the impact. She flew through the air and landed face first into a formation of jagged rocks. Sanji, with his hands in his pockets, gracefully landed a good seven feet away from the girl. He took the cigarette out of his mouth, blew a puff of smoke, and stuck it back into the nook of his mouth. "You didn't answer my question yet, low-life," he muttered, glaring at Lola, tossing the cigarette on her face as it's ashes flew everywhere.

~present~

'Damn that woman,' he thought while setting up the dining table with silverware. 'Thinking she can trick me into taking her hand by trying to blackmail me.' Sanji scratched the back of his head and let out a sigh, relieved that the drama is all over. He took his apron that said, I LOVE NAMI-SWAN AND ROBIN-CHWAN! in big, bold letters, and made his way out onto the dock of the Sunny. He lifted his head up and closed his eyes, feeling the sun beat down on his face with a slight breeze coming from the north. A sigh escaped through his mouth with his cigarette just barely hanging there. Sanji opened his eyes and looked around the island they landed on. It was a tropical one at such, full of fresh fruit and a shore of colorful coral. His eyes glanced to his nakama nearby. They captain of the Straw Hats, Monkey D. Luffy, was wearing a round donut float and was snorkeling. Taking a deep breath, Luffy shoved his head underwater and peered around. A few feet away, he saw a weird animal swim into a little knothole in a large rock. Curious about such a quick creature, Luffy shoved his fist into the knothole, trying to reach for this weird creature. But when he grabbed it, a shock went through his whole body, frying his brain in the process and making his float explode with a 'BOOM.' Mentally, and physically paralyzed from the shock, Luffy, started sinking to the bottom of the ocean.

"Luffy!" Sanji yelled, then quickly jumping off the boat and sprinting towards his soon to be drowned captain. 'Shit! Why does that idiot always have to go after the unknown without analyzing it first?' He thought, muttering even more vulgar language under his breath about the captain's idiocy. "Luffy! I'm coming so hang on!" He yelled leaping into the water after Luffy. 'Wait, I can't swim either! Fuck!' Sanji to, started to sink as well. He started flailing his arms to get more leverage but it was to no avail. Frantically trying to get ashore, he spotted his captain, a few feet under him, with a goofy grin plastered on his face. So, Sanji immediately tried to use his long legs to lift his captain up, but an even stranger thing reached him before he did. Far below in a deep chasm, a gurgling sound rang through the water. Emerging from the abyss was a large, grotesque creature had rose up from beneath.