Aaron Burr, Sir

Since Alexander was practically broke, he decided to take John to a local cafe that had cheap prices and really good sandwiches.

Almost immediately Alexander could tell that he and John were meant to meet. John was just as lively and as passionate as he was. He was wide eyed and full to the brim of opinions and thoughts.

Alexander chuckled loudly as John told a joke through a mouthful of a turkey sandwich.  Alex began to lose his breath and he doubled over laughing, still holding his peanut butter and banana sandwich. He sighed when his laughter faded and John finished chewing and swallowed.

"So tell me... Where are you from?" John asked enthusiastically. Alexander frowned and didn't speak as he thought. He really seems trustworthy but, Alexander's past is one he would rather not share.

Before Alexander could say anything one of the cafe workers came over to see if he could take anything. His said it with a tight lipped smile and Alexander did a double take as he read the other's name tag. Burr. Where had he heard that before? Suddenly it hit him.

"Wait wait wait! Are you, Aaron Burr like THE Aaron burr?" Alexander asked excitedly. The dark skinned man's smile tightened. "Yes, why?"

John looked Alex for an answer as well.  "Well I mean you graduated early and in the top of you class at Princeton!" Alexander said before remembering something else, "oh yeah! And I met one of your buddies not too long ago... I think I punched him." Alexander added, scratching his chin and thinking.

John found this statement very funny and burst out laughing once again as Alexander sat pondering if he really did. Burr kept his tight lipped smile, not letting it falter as his eye twitched noticeably. "Well. You might want to talk less because you don't just go around saying those things. One day fools like you might wind up dead." He said, his demeanor remaining light but forced. "May I take your plates?" Alexander nodded and frowned, his brows creasing in concentration. Who was this man to tell him he should speak.

Aaron picked up the now empty plates and before he left added a quick, "and smile more, it's healthy."

Alexander wanted to laughed at that. The man who was basically having a stomach ulcer from noticeable stress just told him that he needed to smile more. Alexander shook his head in disbelief and looked back to John who was looking at a smaller menu at the table.

"Do you think a bar would ID me for a beer?" John pondered aloud. Alexander immediately answered "Yes John, you look like you're 16... Which reminds me... How old are you?"
"20" he answered simply. Alexander could have guessed.

"What about you?" John asked, his eyes raking the other's body quickly.

"19." He tapped his temple, "but trust me, my brain is older." Alexander said with a smile and John laughed at that.

"Oh, John!" A voice rang out from across the cafe and Alexander turned his head.

Quickly approaching from the other side of the cafe was a man. His hair was extremely curly but tamed back into a bun. The American flag tank top he wore contrasted with his dark skin tone. His jeans were so tight Alexander could see... Well... Everything.

"Lafayette!" John greeted, immediately standing to greet the other man. Lafayette went to John, grasped one of his hands and placed a kiss on each of John's cheeks and one very frank one on John's lips.

Alexander suddenly felt very self conscious and looked away from the display of affection.

"Ooh~ Mon ami, it's horrible! That Washington makes me fetch his coffee! Who knew it would be such hard work to get into the man's pants!" Lafayette drawled dramatically. Alexander noticed the heavy French accent and immediately tuned in to the conversation.