Chapter 5 !

Nandini was in changing Room ! While Manik was changing outside only !

( Guy's , you all can check Malhotra Mansion ! Pics are there of their Home ! )

Manik was Ready and was waiting for Nandini to come ! Manik was humming a song when , his phone rings ! He answer's the call which was of Mukti !

" Hello ! Bhabhi , How are you ?...! " Manik speaks cheerfully ! As Mukti was elder than him and + Virat's best friend's wife ! Just like Manvi he used to speaks Bhabhi to her too !

( Virat and Abhimanu are of same age  i,e. 26 !
Cabir , Dhruv , Manvi and Mukti are of same age i,e. 25 !
Manik , Alya and Navya are of same age i,e. 24 !
Nandini is of 22 ! )

" Am Fine ! How are you Tharki ?...! " Mukti asks him smilingly !

" very well ! Thank You ! "

" aahh ! Listen , I called to tell that we all are on the way to Malhotra Mansion ! "

" oh ! Are we going from here ?..! "

" yup ! Ok than Be ready ! Bye ! "

" Yaa ! " saying this he cut's the call and glances at changing Room which was still close !

" what's taking her so long ?....! Should i check ?...! " Manik was talking to himself but again decided to wait for some more time !

And , after getting tired of waiting and worried too ! He walks towards the door of changing room ! And knocks it !

" Nandu , what happen ?..! " He was about to Knock again but stops as door gets open and there she was standing ! Looking like , Fairy !

! " He was about to Knock again but stops as door gets open and there she was standing ! Looking like , Fairy !