Part 19

No editing!

They all were done with breakfast and were enjoying together in garden area. Mukti was still disturbed but was happy being around all of them. Manik as usual was busy in gazing at His Wife lying in manvi's lap. Everyone was chit chatting on some or the other topic laughing. Virat was time to time stealing love moments with his wife. It was after very long time they got holidays. Virat was always busy in buisness. He never got enough time to spend with her but Manvi was a very good wife she knew he had so many responsibilities being the elder son. Virat asks her to come with her inside and moves out from their while everyone starts teasing. Manvi blushes hard and hides herself in manik's neck makin everyone chuckle. Manik sits and pouting " Jise abhi saath hona chahiye. Who actually need some personal time. unhe toh bheed mein bitha rahe hai and khud pata nahi kya kya. " Nandini looks at him shocked and looks away while cabir laugh. " Haww! manik kya bhai. matlb kehna kya chahte ho app? " Manvi stands and moves inside saying " He and his Drama. " Manik looks at her blank making everyone laugh.

" Itne din hogaye! we haven't had a jamming session! " Manvi laugh and hit him making Virat laugh.

" aapke paas humare liye time hi nahi hai toh bas phir yoo hi thik hai! " Virat smiles and hugs her and manvi give in too. she missed how they both used to be together in their college days free. But than that's life. As you grow your responsibilities grows too. After Viman their life got more hectic. But than they were the most matured couple among them.
And than what happened in the room was pleasure for both of them.

" Mujhe Asia Kyu lagta hai ki humein inn bicharo ko akela chod dena chahiye! Kab se dono ek dusre ko dekh rahe hai! " Navya teases alya and dhruv shamelessly who both were stealing glances and were smiling. Nandini smiles at both of them and lefts from their to attend a call from one of her patient! Dhruv glares at her and moves holding alya's hand!

" Mukti aur Abhimanu! Bhai tum dono bhi niklo ab sab chale hi gaye hai toh! Mai aur navya bhi nikle! Aur Manik aap apni wale ke peeche jaiye! "  Cabir laughs naughtily and holds navya's hand!

" Ji humare abhi ache din aaye kaha! " Manik sighs dramatically making all of them laugh!

" Hahaha! Aajayenge aajayenge! Hum bhi jaate hai! " and everyone was gone for spending some personal time with each other leaving manik alone. Manik too stands up and decides to check up on nandini.

" Haha. Anirudh please! Right now am not your friend but your doctor! Aap chup chaap dawai lijiye! " Manik frowns her seeing talking to a Boy so frankly! Stomping his feet he moves and stands beside her pouting! Nandini looks at him confused and continues talking.

" Haan mai aapse pakka waapas aate hi milungi! aap khayal rakhiye! " Hanging up the call she looks at manik and throws confused look while he just glares at her!

" Kya hua aapko? " she was all nervous!

" Nahi matlab mere saamne toh smile bhi nahi hoti madam se aur yaha milne ki baatein ho rahi hai Kisssiii se! "  undoubtedly his " kisiii" was very strong. Nandini looks at him worried and shakes her head saying no!

" Nahi! Aisa nhi hai! " manik pulls her towards him roughly and holds her tight close enough to make her shiver!

" Toh phir kaisa hai? Mujhse toh kabhi itni haske baat nahi ki tumne! " Nandini was now really worried! Her eyes were teary now seeing his new side! He never showed her his this side!

" Har cheez ka solution rona nahi hota nandini! " Manik tightens his grip on her and pulls her more closer!

" Manik jaise aap sam.....samajh rahe hai aisa kuch nahi hai! "  She never wanted him to doubt on her!

" Arey kuch nhi samajh raha mai! Bas itna kehra hoo ki mujhse toh nahi karti tum baat bhi! Arey itna handsome pati hoo tumhara! " Manik sighs and says dramatically parting her away! Nandini takes a deep breath and smiles faintly relaxed! Nandini hugs him settling her head on his chest and he was dead! He gulps all shocked and encircle his arms around her shakingly.

" Aap bht ache hai manik! "  These were the only words she could say at the moment. and for him these words were the most beautiful words he had ever heard. He was happy having her in his arms. He didn't knew about his feelings but was just happy having her in his life. He never wanted this marriage but he also never had probkem accepting her!

" Nandini mere sath chalogi! " she breaks the hug and raises her brows!

" Kaha? "

" Aise hi ghoomne! Sirf mai aur tum! " He speaks huskily making her blush and she nods! He happily twirls and moves out holding her hand to their room for changing!

After so long! Managed this much to write during my practicals!

I had my biology practical today and my Viva was very bad :(

How's your life?? :)

Need your love!

Love
Theivya