Chapter 1

"Mack, Hmnnnnnnn.. J-just.. Ahhhhhhhhh.... You're already on my spot babyyy, and i feel so tempt.."

"Christa your body was so good, Hmnnn... Can you feel my fvckin' c*ck right now?"

"Yes baby, i think it was ready to get inside of my p*ssy. And i was already wet and wild mack, just feel free to own my body again"

I unbuckled her bra and put off her panties, Christa has a nice, hot and sexy body.

"M-mackkkkk.... Hmnnnnnn it feels so good..... Ughhhhh yes babyyy... Shittttt! Continue li-lickinggggg"

When i hear her moan, i put my two fingers inside of her and continue licking her wet and wild p*ssy, this is part of our daily routine. Sex-Eat-Rest-Sex-and-MORE-SEX.

She put my pants off and start massaging gently on my big hard c*ck, i cant take it anymore. I put 'MINE' inside of her mouth...

"Gjkkkkkk-hmnnnnn.. *slurp* ughhhh, i-it was really really big.. *slurp* so.. So delicious, hmnnnnnnn. *slurp* mwaaa it's time for me to feel yours inside of me mack."

I grab her ass and put inside my c*ck inside and she started to moan..

"Hmnnnnn... U-ughhhhhhhh"

I dont want to be that gently, i feel like im a beast when im in the bed.. I thrust so fast... She's already out of breath.. But i continue thrusting...

"Mack!! S-stop.. Ahhhhhhhh... Shit..... Im almost... Ughhhhhh.. I-im coming..."

I thrust deeply, and i can see her face.. And i slapped her ass infront of me, i like sex in this way.. I wanna see their face, moaning to stop.. But i dont care, i'm just lovin' this game.

"Mack, ughhhhhhhh! Stop, pleaseeeee! It was really big and i cant help it.."

I see her tears fallin' how pitty is she, i leave her behind. That's why i dont want to love a woman, because i might hurt her even Physically and Emotionally..

I want my old self to come back..

How can i wish.
.
.
.
.
.
If only i could turn back time.

~