Discovery

Bloom Pov

I have packed my Bags and was just about to leave Dominoafter spending my 18th Birthday with my family and to meet Crystal and the winx. I went into the throne room to say goodbye to my parents and my sister Daphne when they said they had important news to tell me.

Bloom: Hey mum what is the news you need to tell me.

Marian (Blooms Mum): We are nervous as we do not know how to tell you this.

Oretal (Blooms Dad): Daphne knows this but you were too young to know.

Daphne: Bloom you have a sister.

Bloom: Yeah I know you.

Marian: No I mean you have a twin but you were born before her.

Bloom: Why didn't you tell me.

Oretal: We thought she was lost in the fight between the ancestral witches.

Bloom: What do you mean thought.

Daphne: I can feel her energy now that she is 18 and she is ready.

Bloom: How do you know who she is?

Daphne: She was born with a birth mark.

Bloom: I think I know who mu twin is but i don't know if she has the birth mark you were talking about so let me just call her.

I called Crystal and told her to come over ASAP.

CRYSTAL Pov

Bloom just called me and it was like 7am. She said it was an emergency and that I needed to come to Domino quickly. I got changed and got ready quickly into an appropriate attire for Domino.

II flashed my hands and I was at the Domino throne room where Blooms family was waiting for me

Crystal: Hey bloom what was so important that you needed to see me this early. Morning you majesty and highness.

Bloom: I have news. I have a twin.

Crystal: And why does that include me.

Daphne: Because our dear Bloom thinks you can be the twin.

Crystal: ME! Oh no. I was raised by Miss Faragonda. I won't fit in here. What if it is someone else.

Marian: We have a way of knowing. Can i see your shoulder.

I didn't want Marian to see my shoulder as it had a weird birth mark of 4 flames on there Whig were all brown.

Marian came closer to me and looked at my shoulder.

Marian: ITS YOU!

Crystal: What?

Oretal: You have the birth Mark of the four flames. Your our daughter.

Bloom: It's true then welcome to the family sis.

We all had a family hug and me and Bloom went back to Alfea to tell the others about the discovery.

A/N More Drama on the way.