Meeting The Queen

Crystal Pov
Once we arrived at the palace I was the first one out of the vehicle. Everyone else followed behind me. I felt like this mission was for me and it connected to me but I didn't tell the others. The others were talking amongst themselves while I was admiring the palace and finding a way to get in.

Me: There is a door in the front. Let's try knocking.

Sky: Come on

We all Walked up to the door and I knocked on it. Everyone else was standing behind me. Probably in fear.

Me: Wimps. She's a good queen. She won't hurt you.

Timmy: You don't know that
The door opened and we all Walked in together.

As we walk in we see portraits of descendants of the queen. The palace was beautiful. Everything had a colour scheme which included bubblegym blue and candyfloss pink.

There were arrows pointing to somewhere so we Decided to follow the arrows.

Five minutes later we are in a throne room and a purple haired woman was sitting on the throne.

Me: Hello your highness.

We all bowed down to her.

Queen: There will be no need for that. You make me sound old. After all I am only a few years older than you. My name is Tine.

Bloom: My name is Bloom and we are the winx and specialists.

Tecna: It is an honour to meet you.

Tine: it is also an honour to meet you guys as well. I have heard what you have done to protect the whole Magix dimension. I also hear you are on a mission what can i do?

Stella: Well we are looking for the princess of magic to defeat the trip and our headmistress said it would be a good idea to come to you.

Tine: Ah. To find the next princess you need to find the mark. The mark would be with her since birth till death. Anyone got it yet.

Tecna: So like a birth mark.

Flora: But how will it look like.

Tine: Now that I cannot say yet until she rises above all. I also need to talk to your headmistress so i will be coming with you when you return to Alfea.

We all went back to the vehicle and went back to Alfea.