Chapter 5 ♣ so where is she?

You know, I always admired you guys, the four Fitzman girls, that is" Malinda said. She had been invited for a dinner at the Fitzmans

"And vis à vis Malinda" Lionel said smiling " not just me but everyone in this community had always admired the Knights. You always had root and class. You've always been well respected"

"Well I'm flattered actually but I suppose it's true. The knights always had roots but so did the Fitzmans. No one is capable of producing a good story more than you are and in ten years to come, the Fitzmans would still be known as the best newspaper tycoons in the whole of UK." Malinda complimented smiling.

"Kate has always been know for her looks. Her beauty could drive any sane man mad. She's one of the most beautiful girls in the whole of UK and also as the first born, She's the one to inherit the Fitzman industries and carry it forward, though I have to say, the girl does have a temper! She took her Mother's temperamental side.

Yvonne the second born, bless her heart, has always been the one to flow in the crowd, mix in the crowd, never attracting attention but the best news paper tycoon in the family, no one could ever get or acquire a story quite like her, infact she took entirely from you Lionel, she's really her Father's daughter, she's the only one with a blonde hair in the family and though not as beautiful as Kate, she's indeed very beautiful .

Vivienne has always been the mysterious one and always keeping to herself. Yet she has made a name for herself as one of the youngest and best lawyers in the country.

While Winifred, has always been the wild, partying one! Everyone's pet, considering she's the last born.

Four girls with different characters, brought together by blood, though they do have one thing in common, they're all very beautiful"

"Seems like you know my family more than I do, Mrs. Knight. I guess we can call you family already. You know us so well"

"Oh trust me, I'll be family very soon. I think my son Zach has the intention of marrying Yvonne"

"Playing matchmaker again?" Lionel asked, raising an eyebrow

"What do you think?" She said smirking

★ ★ ★ ★

"How do I look?" Eve asked, coming out wearing a crop top and a long skirt

"You look beautiful as always, but wouldn't it be quite hard for you moving around in that?"

"well I can keep it and wear it when we get back to shore right?"

"Sure"

She went inside the dressing room again and changed to another clothe, then came out wearing a light cotton white shirt with a three-quarter red fitted shorts, with her hair tied up in a messy bun"

"Does this look more homey?" She asked

"Yeah it does" Zach replied smiling

"Come on, let's go find something to eat in the kitchen. I'm starving"

"Yeah me too" Yvonne replied

And as she walked past him, he drew her back to him by her waist and gave her a resounding kiss! Breathlessly, she asked

"What was that for?"

I wanted to kiss you"

"Did you forget the part where I told you, you have to obtain my permission first before you do something like that?" She asked playfully reprimanding him

"No ma'am. I just couldn't resist the urge and asking you seemed like a waste of time"

"Well anytime you feel like doing something like that again, you can be rest assured that i'm going to knead you in the balls. I did go for a taekwondo training you know" Eve said matter-of-factly