My rose (arcrose) Part 8

Ruby looked at jaune and sat in front of him. 

"Jaune you okay?" said ruby looking at Jaune in his eyes.

Jaune looked back at her as she grabbed his finger and put his finger in her mouth and started to suck the blood off.

Jaune blushed red as he felt her mouth on his ring finger. Ruby had a small blush on her cheeks as she sucked the blood off and look at jaune in the eyes again but with worry in them.

Jaune looked back at ruby and his blush started to go away as he looks back in her eyes and smiled at her blush and she started to put out his finger out of her mouth.

"Y you okay now jaune?" Said ruby blushing a little looking in his eyes still.

Jaune smiled and nods then put his fingers intertwined with hers then looked at there hands togther. 

Ruby blushed red as she felt his fingers intertwined with hers and sees him looking at it.

'W what is jaune doing!?', Ruby thought in her head. 

Ruby felt something inside her she wanted to say to Jaune and only him. She thought for a while and blushed red when she knew what she felt. She loves Jaune.

Jaune looked at her and still smiled as he put his other hand on her cheek and she turned to him and saw him smiling.

Ruby turned to jaune when she felt his warm hand on her cheek and smiled little back and then put her other hand on his where her cheek was and hold his hand on hers.

Jaune smiled and then started to lean in.

Ruby started to lean in too as they both looked at each others eyes and felt their lips touch together. 

They both blushed as they kiss then started to kiss passionate.

Jaune put his arms and hands around ruby's waist pulling her closer to him and blushes red as he does.

Ruby blushed as he pulls her in and put her arms and hands around his neck and pulled him closer and blushed red.

In the RWBY dorm, Yang, Blake, weiss, Nora and ren watched the whole thing and nora was happy for her brother.

"YAY BROTHER!" She said jumping up and down in the room crazy. Ren smiled at her jumping and made sure she didnt break anything.

"MY BROTHERS FIRST KISS!" Yang heard nora and smiled "Rubys too" Blake looked at yang and smiled. 

(OMG!!!! YES!!! Ruby: >//////////< Me:*giggles* awwww Ruby: i is there going to be a next one?....Me: maybe if they want more

Ruby: okay)