My rose (Arcrose) Part 4

Ruby walked in her class and sat at her seat and didnt see that jaune is next to her looking at papers. 

Ruby sighs and thinks of what yang almost did 'Why did yang almost walk up to jaune!?'

Jaune looked at her after she sighed and sees she was thinking of something.

"Ruby, you okay?" Said jaune looking at her

Ruby jumped little getting back to were she was and looked at jaune "u um yea im fine jaune hehe" she said trying not to show her blush.

Jaune smiled little and looked back at his papers he had

Ruby looked at them and they were drawings he had made and smiled at one of them that was her symbol and blushed little.

Jaune smiled at his drawings and rememebers how his mom told and showed him how when he was little.

"I love your drawings jaune" ruby said smiling.

Jaune blushed little and smiled "Thanks ruby"

"welcome jaune". ruby said then took out her books and opened them for the class.

Later, Jaune and ruby started to go to the lunch room and ruby saw yang.

"Hey sis"  said ruby as she waved at her. 

Yang looked up and waved back "Hey" she smiled and saw ruby and jaune walked to get there food and had a little idea for them to get togther.

(ohhhhhh yang what are you up to? XD. ok see you guys later bye!)