Chapter 2

(Warning: Language And Sexual References)

"What are we doing today?" Aaron asks, after delicately stuffing some popcorn into his mouth.

"Ew, Aaron." Hailie mutters, scowling as a soggy piece lands on her new pink dress.

"We have a job interview." Ethan responds.

"We have a WHAT!?" Aaron splutters, getting even more popcorn on Hailie.

"AARON!"

"Sorry." He mutters, then turns back to Ethan, "Job interview?"

"Yeah. Well, I figured, we need to get out more, and not in a shagging a girl type of out, I mean, more delve into the modern world, find a job, that sorta thing."

"Dude, that sounded gay." I exclaim.

"That's because I am gay." Ethan winks.

Of course, he's not (A/N: I have nothing against gays.). In fact, him and Aaron are the opposite of gay, always humping and dumping a girl, escaping out their house early in the mornings. Ethan is nowhere near as bad as Aaron, Aaron practically has a new girlfriend ever single week. Although, I wouldn't call them girlfriends, more like friends with benefits.

"Surer you are. You're the gayest person I know, E." I chuckle.

"And you're the girliest girl I know, El."

I flip him off, but he just jumps on me.

"Ouch! Eth!"

"Well, anyway, Ethan, I'm not going to this stupid interview."

"You'll love it, I promise."

"Yeah, just how I loved that present you got me Christmas."

"Nowt wrong with reading, dude."

"I like it." Hailie giggles. I honestly don't know how I put up with her sometimes...

"What's the interview for then?" I ask.

"Well, for me, I'm just going to try out for a waiter, seeing as I can't really get any better than that at the minute. However, for you I've organised for you to interview as a short order cook, seeing as you love cooking. I know, I know, I'm amazing!"

"Sounds good, Asshole, good luck."

"Feck off."

"Ouch, ouch, that hurt." I grinned, pretending my heart hurt.

"I'll make that hurt."

"That's what she said." Aaron and Ethan cracked up. Even Hailie giggled.

"When are you going, again?" I feigned innocence. I'm not the most subtle person.

"Where's Corey?" Hailie asked.

"Gone to work."

"He works?"

"If you actually listened to him once in a while, Ethan, you'd know he works."

"Eh, whatever."

"You better going then boys, see ya later."

"Bye! Are you gals, well one gal, one gal that's pretty much a guy anyways going anywhere?" Aaron chuckled. I just gave him the evils.

"Aaron, you ain't funny mate. And yeah, we're going to the skatepark." I replied.

"Oh no we're not!" Hailie exclaims, throwing a piece of popcorn at me. I dodge it.

"Yeah we are! It's nearly summer, just one month! In one month we will be free from school. FREE."

"So? How does that involve me and going to a skate park!?"

"Pwease." I begged, doing my best puppy eyes.

"...Fine." She sighed. She could never resist the puppy eyes.

"Great! Lets go! Bye!" I dragged her out the door, shutting it behind me.

"El! I didn't even get my purse!"

"Tough shizzle, mate." I chuckle.

"Lets get this over with."

"Wait, I just need to get my skate board."

"Of course you do."

"I do. Lets go."

"Ellie-May, as anyone ever told you, you are annoying?"

"Yes."

"Well, Ellie-May, you're annoying."

~Chapter 2! Hope you like it! It's gradually getting  to one direction, just give it time!~