best nightmare

hey this is my first story, and I've no Idea what should happen, please comment and tell me what you think.  and please don't copy my story,  yeah

"2 years ago I came to this centre a verry different person and thanks to you guys I can now say, I'm a better person........ I know where to get the best booze, and how to get out of being arrested...... thanks to this centre I'm an actuall person."

I finish speaking and everyone at the centre laughs and applauds, you see I used to be a very good girl who never did anything wrong, so my parents sent me to st. Nimas Boarding school to experience life. unbeknownst to them, I got a taste of life just not the taste they wanted.

I got in with the "bad kids" and found out I enjoyed being not good, so my two years here earned me a place In st. Nimas history books for being the No. 1 female prankster of the last decade..... I did everything to freeIng jelly in toilets to getting the cheerleaders to throw eggs at each other. But sadly, I'm 18 now and heading of to uni......

Yeah I maybe a prankster but I'm super intelligent, so I'm of to university far from st. Nimas and far from my parents who have basically kicked me out of the house.

After graduation, 2 months later

I pull up to my home for the next three years..... University something or other...... I can't remember, anyway I pull up in my black Range Rover, grab my suitcase, and walk up to the main building, through the slider doors and to the front desk..  "Sup i'm Christer, the receptionist looks up and does a double take,  I suppose my  cargo pants, white vest top, combat boots and leather jacket, do give me a hard-core look. 

Surname? she asks, 

it'll be down as Christer Fabulosa, I suppose, she looks at the computer types something in, then back at me, the only Christer here is one under the name of Christer Irwin, is that you she asks, a smirk appearing on her face.

Oh yeah, I forgot, when you say surname you want my legal surname, Yeah that's me I say, I show here my ID, and she hands me my schedule thingy, and dorm room, hands me a pair of keys and points across the  campus, your dorms that way.

I nod then, head of, thanks I call as I leave the Office,  I head back to my car, grab everything ellse I'll need, and then start my trek over to the dorms.

I enter the dorms and walk along numerous corridors until I find my room, No.394, I grab my key, shove it in the door, turn it, then walk in, there's  2 bedrooms, a sitting room, bathroom, and a small kitchen.

I dump my stuff in my room, walk through to the sitting room, much to my surprise their is a girl making out with a dude on my sofa.  I walk back through to my bedroom open my suitcase, grab my megaphone and march back through to the sitting room, they are still making out.

I turn on the megaphone "If I wanted live pornography in my sitting room I would have gotten people a damn sight prettier than you's to do it now stop!

They leap away from each other looking startled,  The girl stands up,  if you're Christer i'm your room mate,  Tiffany, but you can call me Tiff.  I nod I'm Christer, call anything but that and I will break your arm,  I point at the dude, who's he I ask Tiff.

He's Mark, my boyfriend she says proudly.  I smirk, well I didn't expect him to be your brother the way you two were at it,  they both blush,

Mark sticks out his hand, nice to meet you, I nod, I know it is.  He laughs, well Me and Tiff were going to get lunch, come with us and meet our friends, you know since you're new?

comment to tell me if I should update :) Xoxo Christ4ian :)