Shower Time - Frerard

The figure grinned. Blood dripping from the mouth, teeth glinting. The figure dropped a limp form at his feet a walked away. 
"Hey babe, I'm home" 
Frank turned to see his fionce. Walking over to him and outting his arms around his waist. Frank got on his tiptoes and licked his lovers mouth. He sighed a contented sigh.
"You should wash your face. And have a shower"
"And leave you here by yourself?! I couldn't!" 
Frank grinned.
"Or I could join you..."
"Sounds good to me. Lets go"
His boyfriend leant down and kissed him sweetly. He grabbed his hand and led him upstairs to the bathroom. He pushed Frank against the door as soon as they got there. Kissing him pushing him backwards through the door. Franks top rode up as his lovers hands roamed around his body and under his clothes. Strokeing the soft, tender flesh by his hips. Frank was moving in equal eagerness and had already taken his lover top off and had started working on his top button. Frank pulled back gasping. It wasn't nessacary to breath, however he did need to see.
"I love you."
He was flicking the button and pulling their pants down their legs together.
"I love you too"
Franks back was pressed back into the wall. Crotches rubbing together. 
"We actually gonna shower?"
"I don't wanna now!"
"But you smell! The humans will notice!"
He groaned and turned the tap on pulling both their nacked bodies under the spray. Kissing slowly down his body. Frank tipped his head back into shower and groaned throatily. 
Gerard slammed te door shut.