5th Grade Part 1

Up top is a picture of Lucy. Lucy is the new name for Lyla. Sry for the late update.
                       Ella's POV

I might die this year! This is the only year Lucy,Layla, and I haven't been in the same class! 
Lucy has Ms.Tipka, Layla has Ms.Kook, and I have Mr.Donaldson.

Lucy called me as soon as she found out who her teacher was. Then we both called Layla. We were all really sad. Ms. Tipka's class is right next door to my classroom. Ms. Kook's room is down the hallway.

We can only see each other at recess. We made up this new game where we all have powers. Then I went Google Slides and wrote a script for us. Layla wrote a story about us. It included our life before we started in the game and what we were doing in the game. It was very interesting.

We drag through a very long class time. We have recess before lunch. Our cafeteria is divided into two colors. Red and orange. Me and Lucy sit on the red side. Layla sits on the orange side.

So really the only time we get to see each other is recess. That only lasts 15 minutes though. Even that won't keep us together long...

Sorry for the short chapter and late update. School has taken over my life. I decided to give one part of this chapter. I don't know how many parts I'm going to include. The next update should be on Sunday or Monday. Thank you for reading. You know the drill
Vote
Comment
Tell ur friends

Love ya
Reader_Awesome_101