Chapter 3

Unknown POV

I sit on a branch of tree hidden by other branches from the tree. I have been spying on the giant mansion for a few weeks now and tonight is the finally night. Its a shame that we can't just keep the mansion for our self's but Zalgo wants every little piece of it destroyed. Haha tonight is going to be fun.

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke to the smell of smoke and screams. I set up quickly confused at what's going on. Beth isn't in the room anymore. I jump up out of the lazy boy when everyone starts to rush into the room.

"What's going on?" I asked starting to panic from everyone's shocked and scared faces. You something is terribly wrong when killers are scared. Taby turned to me and tried to tell me but was unable to because of how bad her stuttering was. She didn't even sound like she was speaking English. Jackie had enough of her stuttering and yelled for her to shut up. She then turned to me.

"We are being attacked by some unknown things to us. They have trapped us in the mansion and have started to set the main entrance on fire. They are trying to burn us alive!" She said. That's even everyone started to really panic.

"Everyone clam down now!!" Slenderman's boomed thought the room. From the sound of her voice everyone fell quite and listened in on what she had to say.

"I have a plan there is a secret escape door that I had made then the man so in was build just for these kind of .." Before she could finish an explosion went off on the other side of the door to the living room blowing the door off the wall and throwing everyone to the floor.
When I got up, I saw that the living room entrance was now on fire and men dressed in black nonflammable clothing where coming in carrying weapons. I became very angery for what they were doing to the place I call home. I growled, grabbed my knife from my pocket, and ran at them. I was able to kill two of the men every easily but as I was about to kill the third man, he was able to swing a metal bat hitting me in the ribs hard enough for me to hear some cracks and knocking the wind out of me. I fell to the floor on my back, I laid there trying to my brother back which really hurt because of my ribs. I laided there looking at the man with fire dancing be hind him. I watched as he was about to swing the bat down at my head but before he could I watching as a knife fligh thought the air hitting him in the chest. I smiled at him knowing that he was defeated , he saw my smile and he kicking me in the side of my head with his last bit of strange he had. Everything went black.