Chapter 2

Jeff's POV

I woke to my alarm screaming at me. Because of this I woke up angery causing me to pick it up and throw it a crossed the room through my bedroom window. It a good thing I left it open last night. When I finally claimed down from my bust of anger I remembered last nights dream. I could still remember every little detail. I sat there in bed for about 5 mins deciding if I really wanna go tell slenderman about the dream. He wants us to tell him if we ever have any weird dreams and that dream was pretty weird to me.
I finally decided to get up. I pulled the cover off of me and stretch. I walked over to my black dresser and grabbed and clean pear of skinny jeans, black T-shirt, a pair of saoks, and my convers. I throw them on quickly, lastly grabbed my white hoodie from off my desk chair. I checked my pocket to see if my favorite killing knife was still there. I smiled happily then I felt its sharp edge against my fingers. With that I walked out of my room and into the hall way

~~~~~~~
Slenderman's mansion is one of the largest mansions ever build. Its about 4 stories tall with about 200 rooms. There is about 50 bedrooms complete with there own bethrooms. 4 livingroom/ sitting rooms,( but the huge main living room is favorited the most by the creepypastas and guests with a 80'' flat screen TV, many couches, beanbag chairs, and Jeff's favorite lazy boy chair. You can find Ben in there playing video games on the flat screen if he's not in his room) A huge kitchen and dinning room. A gaint basement that was turned into a dungen with a small hospital where you can find Eyeless Jack doing his thing. The mansion is very open and have many tall ceiling mainly because Slenderman is very tall so he had the whole mansion customized that way she could walk through his mansion with out knocking himself out with a door frame. The only rooms that he can't really find in very well in the other creepypasta's bedrooms which he is fine with.
Slender women's mansion is the exactly the same as Slenderman's mansion lol just from the heads up lol

~~~~~~
Jeff's POV

As I was walking passed Ben's room, he stopped me

"Hey Jeff wanna play Call of Duty?" He asked. I really wanted to but I really should tell slenderman about my dream

"Well, I want to but...." Before I could finish my sentence he grabbed my arm and pulled me into his room and throw a controller at me. Well I guess I could tell him later.

(Y/N)'s POV

I had jsu woken up and had gotten dressed as I walk down the hall way and into the main living room where Beth is playing Call of Duty. I went over and sat in my black lazy boy chair and watch Beth play.
She looked at me.

"Wanna play?" She asked turning back to the screen. To me, I didn't feel like playing. Everything kinda felt off. I shock my head.

"No thanks I'm good" I said as I looked over at the clock that read 3:00 pm.

"Hey why didn't you wake me up earlier? I pretty much wasted the whole day sleeping" I said a little upset with myself. She just shrugged her shoulder.

"I was a little busy to notice you never got out of bed" she said not even taking her eyes off the screen.

"Bitch" I said quickly at her. She just gigged and focused more on her game. Just then little Tommy and Laughing Jill came into the room. Tommy when cought site of me.

"(Y/N)!!!" Her yelled and ran over to me and climbed into my chair and giving me a hug.

~~~~~
Tommy is Sally with the gender swop
~~~~~

Jill laughed at how adorable he was being.
I gigged at him and hugged him back gently. He pulled away and smiled at me, I returned the smile with my wide smile. He laughed.

"Why weren't you at breakfast this morning? I saved a seat for you" he said sadly.

"Sorry I over sleept I just got up about 15 mins ago" I said. He tried to acted pouty, but didn't really work for me and Jill.

Tommy loves me and Jill out of all the girls in the house, which to me I think is weird because there are more people in the mansion that don't look like monsters. I do somewhat look like a normal person except you know the pale white skin, cut smile, pale eyes and black burned hair that I can't believe has already grow back to the (h/l) langth that I had before. Ok I guess I don't look like a monster but a beautiful monster! And Jill is a deadly clown with the pointy teeth, a pointy nose, claw like hands, and wears black and white. I'm surprised that he even wants to be near us. He he does and I'm glad that he is my little buddy.

I laughed at the way he was acting and pulled him in to a hug.

"Wanna take a nap with me?" I asked a little tired still. He shock his head.

"I wanna play!" He said gigging. I looked over a Jill who smiled.

"Come on Tommy I'll play with you" she said. Tommy looked over at her and smiled.

"Ok!" He said happy and jumped off my chair, ran over to her and took her hand carefully. Then left the room. I leaned back my lazy boy and covered my eye with my arm and fell a sleep not even thing about the dream from last night.