Chapter 2

"How do you know he's dangerous? He was very nice, unlike you!" He says nothing until we come back in our room. "Because I know him. How do you know he actually is like that? It's fake" This boy drives me mad already. "That doesn't matter. You've been rude to me all the time and why do you even care that he is dangerous?" His hand goes through his curly hair. "Cause .. " It was still for a few minutes. "Exactly. You don't care so why would I? Just leave me alone" I walk into the bathroom and lock the door behind me. What was he thinking? That he could stay here in the first place, then decide what I can and what I can't and now he even starts yelling at me. This world is packed with weirdos and I guess I just found another one.

When I get out of the warm shower, cleaning my head a bit I feel more relaxed. I'm not going to let Harry ruin everything here. It's holiday spring break now so I had no school which means I had to do things to avoid him but that didn't matter. I just have to ignore him. Easier said then done.

When I come out of the bathroom Harry is sitting on the end of the bed like he has been waiting on me. "Sorry for yelling at you earlier" Of course he is. "Oh"

He gets on his feet and look me deep in the eyes. I never noticed how beautiful and green they were. "I mean it. I am sorry. But you really have to stay away from him"

Here we go again. I don't want to argue with him again so I just try to say something funny. "It's hard cause he works here and I have to eat something"

For him it wasn't funny, obviously.

"We can go eat somewhere else. Promise me to stay away from him"

I shake my head and cross my arms. "No Harry I won't." For a second he didn't knew if I was talking about eating somewhere else or to stay away from the waiter but it was a no to both. "Stop being so naive"

My eyebrow raises by his words.

"Naive? You barely know me and you start yelling things at me."

He looks down at the floor. He knows i'm right.

"Fine okay. But i'm just saying for one last time. You can better stay away from him"

I roll my eyes and ignore his stupidness.

As I wanted to get in bed to sleep I noticed there was only one bed. Shit. Seriously why did they have to chose me. I let out a deep sigh. "What?" Harry asks.

"There is .. um .. only one bed"

"I know. I'll sleep on the couch , unless you want me to-"

"No no no" I knew exactly what he was going to say. I'm not staying with him in one bed. Staying with him in one room is already a big issue to me. He smirks and walks over to the couch while I try to get myself comfortable in bed. I close my eyes and wander into sleep.

I wake up late in the night by the touch of someone in bed. When I turn around I see Harry laying next to me. I squeal and almost screamed. He slowly opens his eyes , he looked very tired. Very tired but gorgeous after all. "What's wrong" His raspy voice was one of the most sexiest things i've heard. "You. You should be sleeping on the couch" I whispered. "Ah come on it's 3am are you really going to let me walk back to that cold couch?" His warmth was a lovely feeling and I kind of liked his company but I can't fall for this. "Yes I am Harry. Now go back to that couch" He whined and begged me another time to stay but I refused.

Eventually he slowly gets up and walks to the couch where he looks at me one more time. "Please?" I almost felt sorry for him.

I shake my head and go back to sleep.

-

"Goodmorning sunshine" I rub in my eyes when I feel the bright sunlight shine in my eyes. I turn around and meet Harry's eyes. Oh. For some reason I still had this little piece of hope in me it all was a dream but it wasn't. "Don't call me that. But goodmorning to you too" he smiles wide.

"Do you want to go to the zoo today?" I slowly get up and look at him like he just said the most stupid thing ever.

"Why ? You don't like me" I didn't want to start an argue again but it was the truth.

"What? I never said that I didn't liked you"

Harry's POV

I almost feel my cheeks turning red when I answer her. "So you do like me?" She almost laughed. "No" I lie. I don't know what happened to me but she is attractive and i definitely fancy her but I've always been the bad boy and I still want to be. Bad boys don't say they like a girl, they just go for it and hit on them. I wish I could do the same to her but I know she wouldn't let me.

It was wrong of me to yell at her last night but that waiter is just wrong. His name is Troye. He used to be one of my best friends until he did wrong things. Bad things. Even too bad for us bad boys

"Do you like me?" I almost whisper.

"No that isn't even a question. It's obvious that I don't like you" Ouch. I am not used to getting refused by girls. I always get what I want. So sooner or later she'll be mine. "So .. do you still want to go to the zoo?" I ask.

"Fine" she answers after thinking about it for what seemed like hours. I give her a little smile. "Let's go" She raises her eyebrow hinting me to last night where I demanded her "I mean .. let's go.. please"

Emily's POV

"Aw those giraffes are cute" I stroke the head of the giraffe and smile. "Isn't she cute ?" I ask Harry. "Yeah sure" He wasn't even paying attention. He kept looking at the same person. A girl with gorgeous light blue hair. I normally wouldn't like it but it looks stunning on her. "Harry?" I pat his shoulder. "Harry?" I try again. He isn't listening. His eyes are still on the same girl. Just what I thought. I walk away from him through the massive amount of people. "Emily!" I hear him yelling from behind. A big hand grips my wrist. His grip is very strong. "Fuck why did you leave?" Like he didn't know.

"You only took me here because of here isn't it?" I point a the girl in the blue hair. She's feeding the giraffes.

"No of course not" I say nothing.

"Are you jealous?" He smiles.

Hell no. "God no. It's just annoying cause I thought you were going to be nice to me from now on but I was wrong" I finally manage to escape from his grip and walk away again. Once I found the exit I wanted to call a taxi to pick me up but Harry didn't approve.

"Have you been following me all the time?" I asked. "I'll take you back" Totally ignoring my question. I wanted to say no at first but after taking me here for nothing I deserve a ride home. The car drive was long and quiet. "I swear I didn't meant to hurt tour feelings or anything." He interrupts the silence. "You didn't" I was honest cause he didn't hurt my feelings but he waisted my time. I could do many other, funnier, nicer things while we were there. He drops me off at the front entrance of the hotel. "I'm going to get some stuff to eat in our room. I'll be back soon" I nod and walk back to our room.

I still find it hard to think we now stay in the same room. I can't stand him. A few hours later he comes back with loads of bags.

"Are you opening a supermarket here?"

He didn't laugh at my comment.

"Are you all doing this just so I stay away from him?" He ignores me for like the I don't know how many times. In his left hand he had a bag from Topshop. He takes a black dress and some heels out of it. I was surprised by his taste cause I actually liked them.

"Don't worry these are for you. So you have something to wear tonight" Tonight ? What.

He hands the clothes to me. "Where are we going tonight?" "We go to the club" I haven't been there for a long time. "I'm not going"

"Yes you are. You have 2 hours to get ready" I had no clue why but I listened and started to get ready. When I try on the black dress it fits perfectly. Scary how he knows my size. It's the perfect length and the lace detail at the back is beautiful. The heels are also the good size. They do hurt but it looks awesome.

After putting on some make up and fixing my hair I get out of the bathroom and walk slowly inside the room. "Wow" Harry's eyes went up and down on my body. "You look .. hot" I was kind of disappointed that he used the word 'hot' but who cares I do look hot to be honest. "Are you ready?"