Chapter 3

The loud music and the dancing people have surely been missed. I haven't been out for ages. I didn't feel like going out today but I don't like to be in the hotel room all the time either. "You want a drink?" Harry almost screams to get above the music. I nod. Maybe it's not a good idea to drink for me but one couldn't be that bad. He hands me a glass with a red liquid drink in it. No idea what it was but it tasted good. "Let's dance" I don't know what it was but he seemed to like to demand me to do things. "I don't know" He grabs my hand and lead me to the dance floor. "Come on" He start to grind his front against my back. Wow. I missed this feeling. The alcohol , the music, dancing everything.

I move my hips with his on the music. It felt so good. His huge hands rest on my waist and his head leans on my shoulder. His warm breath makes me shiver. "You really look good tonight" he whispers in my ear. I smile at his words and bite on my lower lip. His soft lips travel to my neck gently sucking at it leaving me marks. I arch my back a little and he smiles at my actions. When he found the sensitive spot I gasp , letting out a little moan. Again he smiles. This is exactly what he wanted. Maybe I shouldn't do this. I could still run away now even though he would catch me within seconds. I stop moving my hips and face my face to meet his. He came closer to hover over me and kiss me. But unfortunately for him I already knew. I gently push my hands against his chest to stop him.

"I don't think this is .. a good idea" I almost stutter. He looks confused. "Why not babe?"

The way he pronounced babe was so magical. He tries again but I refuse.

"No" I look down at my feet , not sure how to handle this situation. "Next time" he says before quickly planting a kiss on my cheek without my permission. I was exhausted and sat down on one of the chairs in the corner. "I'm going to the toilet stay here and don't talk to anyone" I nod, of course i'm staying here cause I have no where else to go but the way he keeps demanding me is so frustrating.

"Hi love" Was Harry back that quick? I turn around to see who's speaking but it wasn't him. A blonde familiar guy was looking at me. It was him. The boy I had to stay away from, the waiter of the hotel. What was he doing here? Did he know I would go here? "Uh hi" Harry is going to be pissed seeing me here with him but it wasn't my fault he came to me and started talking to me. By the way he can't say I can't talk to anyone I can stand up for myself. He can't tell me what to do. "Do you want to dance?" He doesn't wait for me to reply and just grabs my hand and drags me to the dance floor. Just like Harry did but Harry was more gentle. "Let me go" Within seconds he started to grind on me but I stood there frozen. When I see Harry in the corner of my eye I knew things are going to be bad.

I try to run over to Harry cause for some reason I felt safe with him. The hands of the blonde waiter stopped me , his grip became harder and it started to hurt.

"You're hurting me let go!" My voice raises. I'm not sure if I was mad at him for hurting me or scared cause Harry stood there watching us.

"Kiss me" His breath smelled like alcohol.

I turn my head when he pouts his lips to kiss me so kisses my cheek.

"Stop! Harry help me" I yell in desperate, he was the only one who saw what happened but he did nothing.

He walks over to us but that doesn't stop the blonde boy of kissing my cheek, basically my whole face except my lips.

"Why ? You didn't listened to me. I told you to stay there and talk to no one"

While he turns his anger to me the boy is still kissing me annoying me as fuck.

His hands were wrapped around my waist so I couldn't move.

"Harry please"

When the blonde boy finally stops he grabs my hand and drag me away from him to the exit. I was confused and shocked Harry did nothing he just stood there watching how he tried to kiss me.

"Let go of me creep!" He doesn't say anything while he continues to drag me outside. He pushed me against a cold, hard wall. His hands went up and down on my body. "Stop moving bitch" he screams.

I didn't know what to do, so I screamed for Harry. "Harry ! Harry ! Har-" The boy puts his hands over my mouth to stop me from yelling.

"He's not going to safe you so shut up"

"Are you scared of him?" I ask.

He stops immediately with all his actions. I feel like dirt. Some stranger hands went over my body, his lips were all over my face.

"Fuck no why do you think that "

"Cause I saw you in the restaurant , you were scared of him" He smiles

"So you remember me huh?"

His lips leave a kiss right next to my lips.

I nod. "I'm not scared of him" Of course he isn't that's why he ran away in the hotel earlier. Such a bad liar. "You are"

Before I could even think about what just happened his hand slaps my cheek leaving a red mark. My hand automatically goes to the source of the pain. I can't cry now, don't show him you're weak. My legs start to shake and I slide down on the ground. "Harry help" I try again but no sign of anybody but us.

It was like my nightmare was coming true. The boy kneels in front of me. "Cry for me"

I feel a tear coming up but I just can't cry here. What does he want. He almost tried to rape me. I have no idea what's going on in his dirty mind but I don't want anything to do with it.

"Leave her alone you dick" Finally there he was, Harry. I don't care how much I disliked him for being so rude and uninterested in all my things but he was the only one I had here. I was happy he was there but i'm still so mad at him for not helping me earlier in the club. He didn't even run straight after us when this boy dragged me outside. I stand up and run to Harry. I wanted to hug him first but I remember myself i'm mad at him. So I just shelter behind him.

"Don't you dare to fucking touch her!" His strong voice fills the empty streets.

"I already did , too bad" the boy laughs

I could see Harry wouldn't believe at first but when he looked at me for confirmation his eyes were almost on fire. He pushes the boy against the wall. His head hits the wall , hard. Both of Harry's hand are holding the boy's wrists pushing them to the wall.

Just when I thought the worse already happened , it became worse ..

(Please vote and share my story ? I would appreciate it so much. Lots of love)