Christmas

~~~a/n~~~

I know it a bit early for a Christmas chapter but I wanted to have the surprise for Christmas and not a birthday.

Anyway....enjoy!

*lifts up curtain*

Lucas POV

I heard her bare feet on the wooden floor while I stood in the kitchen drinking a glass of water.

I turned round to put the glass in the sink and then looked at her when I knew she stood behind me.

"We are at the lake house?" She smiled but still said it like a question not a statement.

I grinned at her. "Well I wanted you all to myself this Christmas."

She sat in the bar stool and faced me. "We've been married Two months now." She looked out the window.

She was looking at the snow lying on the ground and thinking.

She looked so beautiful even though she had only got up. I looked at her lips. They looked so pink and kissable but it took everything I had not to take her right now.

She looked back at me and smiled.

I looked away from her and walked away before anything happened.

I saw her frown out of the side of my eye.

"Luca?" I heard her follow me into the living room.

I plopped down on the couch and turned the tv on. "Yes?"

"Who packed my bags?"

"Lexi." I smirked. "And I made sure she packed the lace."

Images of her from the last time flashed through my mind but I ignored the effect they had on me. I looked at her and saw a faint tint of red on her cheeks. That made me smile.

"What?" She snapped. "Why?"

I stood up and stalked towards her as she watched me. Once I was close to her I bent down and whispered in her ear. "Because I like them on you even though they look better on the floor."

I looked into those blue eyes of hers, they held so much shock and her cheeks got a bit redder.

I smirked. Teasing her was fun.

She opened her mouth to speak but I claimed it before she could utter a single word.

Her hands ran through my hair while my hands held her close to me. I had to be careful with her because even though she looked alright and acted alright she still wasn't better from when that wolf bit her.

If I ever ran into that wolf he would regret the day he was born. I lifted Aria up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. She is mine and will never be that wolfs.

When I woke up I knew she was awake so I smirked at her.

"What?" She snapped.

I looked at her. She was sitting up in the bed with the blanket up to her neck so that it covered the front of her. I found it funny how she wasn't staring at me face but my chest. I sat up and opened the draw beside me and pulled out a small black box.

"Here." I handed her it.

Opening the box her eyes went wide and I smiled.

"You didn't have to get me something, bringing me here was a present enough." She looked at me. She was smiling.

I took the box off her and took out the necklace. It was a sliver chain necklace with with a small heart, it was small so that it was like a chocker but wasn't.

I moved round to the back of her and put it on.

"Just a little reminder that you are mine." I pushed her down on the bed and got on top of her. "And I'm never letting you go." I claimed her lips.

An hour later we were on the couch watching tv. Well I was on the couch, Aria had been jumping from room to room. She was so much like a child that it was cute and made me smile to myself.

"Luca." She poked my cheek.

Through on the inside I was soft when it came to her and I would do anything for her I couldn't let her know that, I'm a demon... a soon to be Lucifer so I couldn't show any softness though I did give out wee hints now and again.

"Go away." I waved my hand at her.

"Luca." She poked my cheek again. "Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca."

"What?" I snapped and looked at her.

"Play with me."

I smirked. "Don't say that to a man, they could take it so many ways."

She looked confused for a second but then caught on at what I was saying as her face turned a bit red. "Don't say that!" She covered her face.

"You are too innocent for your own good." I laughed then pulled her on top of me. "Do you want to play then?" I smirked.

She grinned at me. "Not anymore. And when have you been a man, you're still a boy." She laughed.

"Oh really?" I raised an eye brow.

She stopped laughing and nodded.

I smirked and lifted her so that I could sit up. Then I tickled her. She fell back on the couch laughing but I still tickled her.

We both laughed. Her laughter was cute and innocent. I rolled my eyes, everything about her was innocent even though I took it she was still innocent.

"My sides hurt. Stop. Luca." She breathed and said through her laughter.

I kissed her head then let her go.

Later that day we lay on the couch and Aria was asleep in my arms. She was still weak from the wolf bite so she slept more so that her energy could come back easier to her. I smiled. She was a strong little vampire and if I don't get this wolf, she will.

I knew he was out in the woods outside the lake house watching her, waiting until she went out alone but I wasn't leaving her. He couldn't get into the house as I was here and could easily kill him in one simple movement so he stayed out there where it was safer for him. I wasn't going to go out there and get him. He had to make the first move.

~~A/N~~~

I know it isn't as long as the other chapters but I still tried. :) I hoped you liked this chapter!

Comment, vote? ^~^

---this has been edited---