Memory Loss

I woke up in my room with no memory of getting ho- wait... this wasn't my bed and this wasn't my room.

Shit, where am I?

As I looked around the room slowly, my memory began flooding back to me. That being said, I remembered that I was in Jonathan's house still. I was wearing one of his shirts. No pants but I was in my boxers.

I noticed that I was in the guest room downstairs which is right next to the kitchen. It was convenient for me because I could exit quietly without anyone hearing the doors since the other rooms were on the opposite side of the house and on the top floor.

I got out of bed and stood on my feet. I got an instant shock of pain run through me which I thought was really strange.

I looked for my clothes which were folded neatly on the dresser. I changed, found some paper and wrote, "Call me later. Thanks for letting me spend the night," put the note on the dresser and walked home with all the games from last nights experience.

I'm not sure what happened after I finished eating at Jonathan's house but I couldn't remember anything. I don't remember how I ended up where I was or what had happened in general. I remember finishing my food but nothing after that.

Those cookies really were something else.

I arrived home several minutes later and to my surprise, my parents were gone. There was a note on the kitchen table. In my moms beautifully written cursive letters, I read, "Your father and I went out to run a few errands. If you get hungry there's food in the fridge but we're bringing lunch later so don't eat too much. We might go out later so make sure you're ready just in case. Love you sweetie! We'll be home in a few hours. Love mom".

Well I have the house to myself for a while. Better make use of the time I have.

Before I went up to my room and became a hermit, I took out the trash and did a few chores that my mom told me to do on another note that I found in the living room. It didn't take long and I was glad about that. I got some snacks from the kitchen then ran to my room.

I opened my door and was greeted by my bed, to my left, which was beside my wall facing towards my window. My walls were painted blue and green. I'm not sure why I but I liked the combination. Across from my bed was a TV and a stand that held my PlayStation and a shelf to hold my games with a beanbag chair in front of it. In the corner in front of my bed bedside my window stood my dresser and in the opposite corner was my desk where my computer laid.

I threw my backpack onto my bed and sat in my beanbag chair baffled. I was trying to remember what had happened but I just couldn't. Vibrations coming from my pocket woke me out of my trance. I looked down and saw that it was a text from Jonathan so I quickly opened it.

"Hey Mike. You're welcome for staying the night but I don't understand why you just left dude. Did your parents freak out or something? That cookie kinda mess with you quiet a bit yesterday. Funny but scary. You alright man?"

I replied as quick as I could.

"My parents were gone when I got home and they were ok with everything but I'm a little confused."

"What do you mean," he replied.

"After I finished eating up in your room, all I could remember after that was waking up this morning. I don't remember a thing from the time I ate to the time I woke up. Please don't tell me I ate another cookie."

"Oh I get it now. Don't worry man I forget things all the time after I eat those cookies. I remember one thing and come to my senses later. We were just talking though. Nothing too crazy. Anyways I gotta go man but I'll go over there in a few hours."

"Alright thanks man."

...