Wild Fantasy

By seven, we had finished every game I had brought and we were bored. I had almost completely forgotten about the surprise for Jonathan that I had in my backpack so I rushed over to my bag and brought it back. I was also eager because his parents had left ten minutes before.

"Hey Jonny, guess what I brought."

"Is it another game because I'm kinda bored of games right now."

"No it's different.", I said with a grin.

I pulled my surprise out of my bag and looked up at Jonathan to see him in awe.

"Holy shit Mike, how'd you get that?"

"Found it in my old mans office. Hes got a few more but I only borrowed this one."

"Dude. Well don't just stand there. Put it in."

"Yes boi", I said with a tear in my eye. "Get ready for the time of your life."

And with that, I opened the box, removed the CD, placed it in the PlayStation and just let the disk load. On the main menu we were greeted by a short clip of Ms. Piggy, in a sluttier outfit than usual, and Kermit tying her to the bed.

"That's hot.", Jonathan said.

We were both starting to get massive boners and in just a matter of seconds, we were both fully erect. Jonathan went to go grab some lotion and came back victorious with one for each of us.

"Here you go my good man."

"Mmm, thanks daddy. You work wonders." I said jokingly.

"No problem Mike." He was laughing.

We both pulled down our pants and boxers then I began the video. It didn't take long for us to start rubbing our massive cocks as we were greeted by a slow intro of Ms. Piggy sucking Kermit's big black dick. Its was insane how much dick she took. At that moment, Kermit pushed Ms. Piggy onto the sofa and said "Your ass is mine." And then proceeded to fuck the living shit out of her. Kermit's dick was about eight inches long and he went balls deep into Ms. Piggy. Her screams and moaning were enough to please anyone.

Jonathan and I were now jerking ourselves as hard and as fast as we could then out of nowhere he spoke.

"Mike, I need more. Let me put it inside you. Let me fuck you right up the asshole."

I was hesitant at first but then I considered the possibility. I figured that we would both climax faster but then again, Jonathan was my friend and we weren't gay but we were so into it and I agreed to let him fuck my asshole.

I bent over and stuck my ass up in the air for him and he looked at me with a pleased look in his eyes and prepared his throbbing dick for me. He added some lube to his dick and then he shoved his enormous penis in my tight virgin asshole. It was an entirely new feeling but it felt overwhelmingly pleasurable. I moaned loudly. He began moving in and out faster and faster until I was practically screaming my lungs out.

He seemed please. "You like that don't you you little whore."

I nodded. "Please daddy", I struggled to speak, "Go harder. Go faster. I need more." The pain was so intense but it felt almost like a dream.

I looked up, expecting to see Jonathan sweating and panting but instead, I was greeted by Kermit who was about to stick his long throbbing black dick into my ass. I looked around for my friend only to see Ms. Piggy giving him some of the best head that he's ever gotten in his life.

I looked back up at Kermit and he then looked me right in the eye and told me "It's none of your business." Then proceeded to put his big black Muppet dick into me at a breathtaking speed.

The pain intensified with Kermit inside me. It was too much for me to take. I looked back at Jonathan and saw Ms. Piggy riding him like a horse.

They're enjoying themselves.

A few minutes passed and Kermit came inside my ass. It was oddly warm but I didn't care. I was having the time of my life. Once Kermit was done with me, I looked back at Jonathan and saw that he had came on Ms. Piggy's titties. Ha.

She caught me watching and told me to kneel next to Jonathan. We were both expecting her to get freaky with us but it was a surprise to both of us when she pulled a whip out of nowhere. She had us get on all fours and Ms. Piggy whipped both of us on our skinny ass cheeks, leaving us a moaning mess.

I began hearing a strange gurgling noise coming from the direction of the PlayStation. I turned and saw purplish slime emerging from it. It began bubbling and the sound grew louder. Suddenly out of nowhere, the PlayStation then grew out tentacles, grabbed all for of us and teamed it's tentacles wherever it could and fucked all of us. It was too much.

I happened to look up at this time only to the see the fuckboi of the neighborhood, Peter, outside the window. He's bisexual and he likes it rough. Don't ask how I know that. (It's a completely different story all on its own). He had no choice but to jerk off by looking through our window. He watched closely and was now jerking of at a an incredible speed for us which is kind of creepy. Deep down, I feel like he was desperately hoping to be a fuckboi for us one day and to tell you the truth, that can give me and Jonathan a few advantages later on.

He finally came and smashed his face into the window, slowly falling down, eyes closed, smile on his face.

At this moment, the pain was too much to handle and everything went to black.