Chapter 25: Hospitals suck.

~Chapter Twenty Five: Hospitals suck~

"I DONT CARE MARCUS! JUST DRIVE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!"

I feel guilty for shouting, but right now I was in so much pain I couldn't give.

"I can't drive past a red light, I'm trying my best to get to the hospital as quick as I can. Breath, it will be ok" Marcus tries to reassure me.

~

When we finally arrive at the hospital Im taken to a birthing ward to be greeted by a nurse.

She takes some tests to see how far im gone.

"Okay right, you're four centimetres dilated, but your contractions are fast."

After the nurse gives me air to calm my contractions, she leaves the room for me and Marcus.

"You're so brave, my brave girl" Marcus takes my hand and sits next to me.

"This hurts so much Marcus." I place my head onto his chest.

"Remember, breath and I'll be here" He squeezes my hand tightly.

~

After a while of walking around the birthing room and controlling my breathing, the contractions get worse.

"Marcus, get the nurse, quick."

A few seconds later, the nurse comes rushing in with a few more nurse's behind her.

I lay down again and the nurse checks, Marcus takes hold of my hands, and I feel him shaking.

"Right honey, you need to push when I say so, okay?"

I start to get worried but agree with the nurse and hold on tighter to Marcus' grip.

"And push!"