Change

"You didn't fail" Talitha told him quietly... "I did...as both a father and an angel...I ditched heaven when I was needed most...and now that I've shown my self to you they will try to track me down... Tali...you need to go back home"
Talitha shook her head "I can't! Not when I just found you! And...Cas..."
Gabriel sighed and looked at his daughter "I'm sorry about Castiel...don't forget he was my brother...but it's not safe for you! Angels will be all over both of us...and now with the leviathans you need to boys to protect you..."

Talitha knew he was right, but she didn't want to admit it..."I can hunt on my own" "Not leviathans kiddo...They aren't something you can tap on the head and expect it to die... You need to go home"

"I don't need the boys to protect me! I've read through John's journal a hundred times and every site with lore ever made"
"Tali please, Sam and Dean and Jennifer are looking for you, Nathan's worried...don't make the same mistakes I did" Gabriel hugged her once more then snapped his fingers and disappeared, "Dad- wait!"

"Get out of there before the angels show up"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Talitha sat in the front seat of a car she borrowed from one of the boys old friends... Even after Gabriel's warning she still didn't want to go home... She couldn't face the boys... Not after they let Cas go... She'd live on the road if she had to...there were plenty of other hunters to team up with...

But Talitha never found them, for weeks she hunted on her own...easy cases like spirits and vamps...she was changing...the sweet little girl who sat in the back of the car and let everyone else handle the monsters, was gone...Talitha cut her hair and changed from over sized sleeves to leather jackets and ripped jeans, and attitude changed too. she wasnt a baby anymore.