Chapter 20: New Gang

"Come on Bella, lets go to bed"

"Yes Hongbin" I quickly walked over to him and stayed as close as I good for the rest of the night. The one called Hyuk was already in bed asleep but when I hopped into bed he like, automatically hugged me!!!

(A/N) I'm not sure if Hyuk does that in his sleep but I don't care, my story, my rules XD

Hongbin smiled and then hugged both of us, he then quietly asked me

"Bella, if you could, would you really kill yourself?" said Hongbin

"Yes, if I could I would...why?"

"Well, the school Principle told N that you were depressed and did self-harm and stuff like that"

"Oh.." well that annoys me, stupid big mouth Principle -_-

"Well, lets just go to sleep, tomorrow we are all going to school"

"Yes Hongbin, goodnight"

"Goodnight Bella"

\

ext morning//

"Bella, wake up sweetie" I woke up to being slightly shaken by a very tired looking Hyuk. I slowly rolled over and got up, only to be then picked up by Hongbin. They both looked at me with kind and sweet smiles on their faces.

I smiled back "Good morning Hongbin, good morning Hyuk"

"Good morning Bella" they both said in union. Hongbin took me to the bathroom and told Hyuk to see the others, which I'm guessing he was referring to Ravi, Ken, N, and whoever that other guy is, to be honest he was more scarier than the creeps family. Speaking of which I need to tell E.J where I was, other wise he'll be madder than when people take his kidney's away from him.

Hongbin sat me on the edge of the bath-tub, then closed the bathroom door. He then walked over to me and kneeled down to my eye level, he graved my wrists and softly rubbed them.

"Bella...yesterday, you cut your self...didn't you" he said as he slowly started to roll the sleeves of my hoodie up, exposing my wrists and lower arm. I went to pull away but Hongbin just kept hold of me.

"Please stop Hongbin, I don't want to talk about it" I mumbled just in case one of the others was outside.

"There's no one out there Bella, you need to start using your senses, and you need to stop lying too" he said while looking into my eyes.

I just broke down, quickly hugging Hongbin, and yelling at the top of my lungs

"HONGBIN I'M SORRY! I COULDN'T HELP IT!!!" He just stayed quiet and hugged me while stroking my hair. Somehow, he was calming me down, I don't know how but he just was. I had stopped crying after awhile, good timing too, N had walked in. He looked at us with absolutely no emotion, then dipped his head towards the door, motioning for us to follow him.

"Hang on N, we still have to get changed" Hongbin said as he stood up and walked over to N

"fine but hurry, we have to go meet up with bloody BTS" N said with a sigh and pinching the bridge of his nose then walking out the door and closing it. Hongbin sighed then walked back over to me and unzipped my hoodie.

*gasp*"H-Hongbin what are you doing!?" I said, my eyes widening in fear. All I could think of was him doing what Ravi did to me, which I certainly wasn't ready for right now.

"Bella calm down, I'm not like everyone else that have done that to you. But if your really that scared then I'll let you get dressed yourself" He said as he pointed to the clothes that were sitting on the sink/bench and then started getting undressed. I quickly turned around and started to undress and dress myself. A few seconds after I was finished Hyuk came bursting through the door and graved both our hands, dragging both of us to a black car that was parked outside the house, N was sitting in the drivers seat. I sat in between Hyuk and Hongbin, Ken gave me my school bag that I had almost forgotten about.